Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yedwy

WG did it again...

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[JRM]
Players
7,180 posts
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

you mean the torp damage task?

Yep...

shot-20_10.20_11_23.31-0910.thumb.jpg.785c753b6ba294e9d5be94e28b833b6b.jpg

 

Aaand another one...

 

Clearly visible - 4 hits 0 damage counted...

 

1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

You got potential damage.

Look at first result screen if that mission made progress.

No i dont mean potential damage, obviously...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,550 posts
20,712 battles

"In one battle, cause 50k HP damage to ships with ship torpedoes"

means that you need to deal 50k damage with torps in a single battle, not over multiple battles. You dealt 27k which is insufficient.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[F_M_B]
Beta Tester
1,053 posts
6,261 battles
Just now, Yedwy said:

Yep...

shot-20_10.20_11_23.31-0910.thumb.jpg.785c753b6ba294e9d5be94e28b833b6b.jpg

 

Aaand another one...

 

Clearly visible - 4 hits 0 damage counted...

 

No i dont mean potential damage, obviously...

As unhappy already mentioned: 50k torp damage IN ONE BATTLE. Sp, everything is fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,180 posts
Just now, El2aZeR said:

"In one battle, cause 50k HP damage to ships with ship torpedoes"

means that you need to deal 50k damage with torps in a single battle, not over multiple battles. You dealt 27k which is insufficient.

Damn i missed the in one battle part... :Smile_hiding:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,760 posts
11,843 battles

Take Zao, play co-op, push straight through the middle and torp the first bot BB in range in the face. Took me one game to complete this mission.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,180 posts
Just now, ThePurpleSmurf said:

Take Zao, play co-op, push straight through the middle and torp the first bot BB in range in the face. Took me one game to complete this mission.

Well if I had a Zao that would be a possible course of action...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
11,622 posts
9,692 battles
3 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Well if I had a Zao that would be a possible course of action...

 

Any other IJN Cruiser? Takao/Atago works pretty well, i think there was one mission in the Anchorage directive for IJN torphits, i got like 15 in one game :cap_haloween: Thats plenty for 50k damage.

Italian Cruiser works too, just speed ahead and smoke up.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,180 posts
9 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Any other IJN Cruiser? Takao/Atago works pretty well, i think there was one mission in the Anchorage directive for IJN torphits, i got like 15 in one game :cap_haloween: Thats plenty for 50k damage.

Italian Cruiser works too, just speed ahead and smoke up.

My IJN tree is reset... :Smile_ohmy:

 

Still Ancorage and her Fletcher fish did it... :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SV]
Players
1,186 posts
14,712 battles
54 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Damn i missed the in one battle part... :Smile_hiding:

hahahah you come in here screaming and now you where put down! 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff
4,983 posts
4,443 battles

Damn, I got scared, that we yet again did the same mistake. Luckily we didn't and everything was explained :cap_cool:

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,180 posts
1 hour ago, _Teob_ said:

@Yedwy Can I close this or do you still want to discuss the mission?

Its ready for the lock and key

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×