You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

October 2020 - Analysis for number of "Dockyard", "Special Event", "Research Bureau", "Steel", "Coal" and "Free XP" high tier ships on WoWs EU server...

41 comments in this topic

Players
594 posts
6,755 battles

40000 seems to be a magic number for coal ships (maybe free-xp ones too)? I guess I'll miss the Alaska if that and Georgia go next, which is a pity, but oh well.

[L123]
Players
95 posts
21,220 battles

These topics could help a lot to decide to choose ship to buy ASAP.

Thanks for the efforts put into it.

Players
10,259 posts
12,019 battles
17 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

+175 missouri's.

Lucky *******. :cap_like:

More like +175 sorry sods that got disappointed once they got "oh so overpowered" Missouri:cap_tea:

• Cool 2

Players
594 posts
6,755 battles
5 minutes ago, Panocek said:

More like +175 sorry sods that got disappointed once they got "oh so overpowered" Missouri:cap_tea:

Its superpower (printing credits) is not worth it?

[H_FAN]
Players
2,679 posts
44,969 battles
1 hour ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Did I , possibly, forget some ship (and different availability)? :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

Great effort as usual Leo! but Flint as steel ship is missing

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,726 posts
9,780 battles
10 minutes ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

It most deffinitely is.

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,015 battles

So, all those ships are premiums? More infestations of premiums? Proof if any is still needed that WoWs has gone full mode P2P &, by corallory, P2W.

[O-R-P]
Players
2,320 posts
22,785 battles

Out from curiosity but how in period of five months 670 new Puerto Rico's were obtained because I didn't understand something. People started play them after few months after obtaining them or they won them in giveaway or maybe something different? Asking seriously. 

Ok, I read last sentence. Post for deletion.

Players
10,259 posts
12,019 battles
Just now, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

Miss "supposedly improved" credit printing compared to other T9 premiums doesn't really help her in combat - she is after all, pre buff Iowa (19.4s rudder shift and standard heal) with consumable that is useless 90% of the time, unless you want to return to the port prematurely. 406mm guns also didn't aged well with introduction of 30mm plating on T10 CAs and seeing those isn't exactly rare occurence.

Georgia is way more fun and way more useful ship than Missouri ever was. And I'll take that over paltry amount of credits extra, assuming you can carry out the same feats in Miss as with Georgia.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,726 posts
9,780 battles
40 minutes ago, Aethervoxx said:

So, all those ships are premiums? More infestations of premiums? Proof if any is still needed that WoWs has gone full mode P2P &, by corallory, P2W.

Almost all of these can be acquired for free so....you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

[I-J-N]
Players
5,661 posts
36 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Miss "supposedly improved" credit printing compared to other T9 premiums doesn't really help her in combat - she is after all, pre buff Iowa (19.4s rudder shift and standard heal) with consumable that is useless 90% of the time, unless you want to return to the port prematurely. 406mm guns also didn't aged well with introduction of 30mm plating on T10 CAs and seeing those isn't exactly rare occurence.

Georgia is way more fun and way more useful ship than Missouri ever was. And I'll take that over paltry amount of credits extra, assuming you can carry out the same feats in Miss as with Georgia.

The credit boost is real AFAIK. Without exaggerating, on premium account all you needed to make a profit was to enter battle and go afk....:Smile_hiding:

Players
10,259 posts
12,019 battles
Just now, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

The credit boost is real AFAIK. Without exaggerating, on premium account all you needed to make a profit was to enter battle and go afk....:Smile_hiding:

You can do the same with any T10 premiums and their topkek 45k credits maintenance.