You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
redlockk

Slava the worst bb on tier 10

74 comments in this topic

[XTREM]
Players
4,262 posts
11,624 battles

Community cries about Russian bias and Slava being OP. 

WG releases actually balanced version of Slava, someone cries about her being bad. 

Classic

• Cool 17
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Players
1,971 posts
13,858 battles
2 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

WG releases actually balanced version of Slava, someone cries about her being bad. 

Classic

The Reverse Pommern (oh it's going to be so bad, you just wait...erm.. hang on)

• Cool 2

[RO-RN]
Players
97 posts
34,381 battles
2 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

Classic

SHe got nothing special   that all i say  

[CATS]
Players
28,818 posts
15,115 battles
6 minutes ago, redlockk said:

Looks like you did not find out what makes her special.

[LADA]
Players
619 posts
9,059 battles
1 minute ago, redlockk said:

Aside the ability to dump a scarily tight spread of 406mm shells into people from across the map....

If you want to womble around with immunity to most incoming fire there is the Kremlin for that. The Slava is a second-line sniper that is ideal for blapping targets otherwise distracted and showing broadside. 

• Cool 1

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
2 minutes ago, Gvozdika said:

Aside the ability to dump a scarily tight spread of 406mm shells into people from across the map....

If you want to womble around with immunity to most incoming fire there is the Kremlin for that. The Slava is a second-line sniper that is ideal for blapping targets otherwise distracted and showing broadside. 

This. The special thing about Slava is that while it survives best from far away, it still can project an influence that far. If I see a Yamato 20 km away, in something like another Yamato or a Montana I don't fear it too much. It might do a bit of pens, but even if I go broadside, it is unlikely to citadel my ship. Slava, even 20 km away can take big chunks out of my ship pretty much permanently.

[RO-RN]
Players
97 posts
34,381 battles
3 minutes ago, Gvozdika said:

I can do that with all bb blaping ships with broadside   in 1 vs 1 im interesed to play if i must push   and  you dont fight with all players broadside to you  if he stay angle  or bow in you cant pen so much and other thing i notice if something lets say 1 able player ho knows how to kite you give only ricoche in the game maybe at the start you get broadside becuse they dont know where you are after that alleeeee ricoche  and poor damage  

[SV]
Players
1,205 posts
14,833 battles
Just now, redlockk said:

I can do that with all bb blaping ships with broadside   in 1 vs 1 im interesed to play if i must push   and  you dont fight with all players broadside to you  if he stay angle  or bow in you cant pen so much and other thing i notice if something lets say 1 able player ho knows how to kite you give only ricoche in the game maybe at the start you get broadside becuse they dont know where you are after that alleeeee ricoche  and poor damage  

then why the BEEEP did you buy it you knew it was a sniper. who had bad armor.......................... buy ohio if you want more tank brawler!

• Cool 1

[RO-RN]
Players
97 posts
34,381 battles
1 minute ago, albin322 said:

then why the BEEEP did you buy it you knew it was a sniper. who had bad armor.......................... buy ohio if you want more tank brawler!

I have all with research points on tier 10 

[SV]
Players
1,205 posts
14,833 battles
Just now, redlockk said:

I have all with research points on tier 10 

so ? then save the points. dont buy a sniper with weaker armor and then go to the forums and complain about you buying a sniper with bad armor...............................................

• Cool 5

[SHAFT]
Players
11,684 posts
9,730 battles

So in essence, every ship should be exactly like any other, so all of them can do the exact same thing?

Sounds kinda boring to me :cap_old:

• Funny 1

[RO-RN]
Players
97 posts
34,381 battles
Just now, albin322 said:

so ? then save the points. dont buy a sniper with weaker armor and then go to the forums and complain about you buying a sniper with bad armor...............................................

Im complain if we must put so much energy in reset all the lines to give us something good  i dont play on the edge on map and be happy if hit 4 citadel from 20km 1 bb should start push and tank sometimes 

• Cool 2

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
2 minutes ago, redlockk said:

Im complain if we must put so much energy in reset all the lines to give us something good  i dont play on the edge on map and be happy if hit 4 citadel from 20km 1 bb should start push and tank sometimes 

Then don't play Slava. Noone forces you to regrind the lines. It's an option, not a necessity. It's like getting Kleber and complaining it plays nothing like Shimakaze, but after so much grind, why is it not like shimakaze? Well, it's called variety.

• Cool 6

[POP]
Players
654 posts
12,779 battles

Most people in randoms still think she's OP and complain you for not pushing balls deep in the red spawn or single handedly rolling over a flank. :dance_turtle:

• Funny 3

Players
2,374 posts
32,084 battles

It is a one trick pony (I don’t like repeating myself but I wrote this on another thread). Like Gvozdika wrote, you need distracted targets to punish. Because when they realize you shooting at them, they simply angle and when they angle Slava deals laughable damage. It can’t push, it can’t kite on 1vs1. It can be considered as a good support ship that sails along with other allied ships. If it gets focus fired, gg, hence it’d better be behind the allied ships. From distance dispersion is not so tight though. Tbh, sometimes it is and sometimes it isn’t. It’s not like you’re gonna hit enemy ship broad side every time you fire. There are Factors like inconsistencies and enemy ship start angling. I have all the RB ships except the new PE. If I had none of them but wanted to get them one by one, Slava would be the last ship I would spend my energy for or maybe I would not even bothered really. Dunno, maybe I would because I‘ve been a collector for so long. Out of all tier 10 BBs that are in tech tree, steel, coal and RB Slava is my still least favorite ship. It has nothing unique compared to others. As a matter fact I toy with Slavas with any other tier 10 BB when I  run into them in randoms.

[CATS]
Players
28,818 posts
15,115 battles
9 minutes ago, redlockk said:

We do not "must"...

• Cool 2

Players
2,374 posts
32,084 battles
5 minutes ago, OldSchoolFrankie said:

Against strong opponents its weak.

Against weak opponents  its strong.

I love it for randoms..

Any ship is good in div plays. Try playing it solo and see how many games you can carry to win with it.

Players
3,355 posts
20,472 battles
19 minutes ago, redlockk said:

Why the hell did you buy a Slava then?

[RO-RN]
Players
97 posts
34,381 battles
1 minute ago, Europizza said:

Why the hell did you buy a Slava then?

I want to have all 😂 

• Cool 1

[NEXT]
Players
5,584 posts
11,304 battles
35 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

So in essence, every ship should be exactly like any other, so all of them can do the exact same thing?

Sounds kinda boring to me :cap_old:

That would be the way to get a good balanced and skill-based game.
But that's actually what we don't want, or at least not me

• Cool 1