You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions: Even More Rewards

10 comments in this topic

[ICLAN]
Players
16 posts
8,272 battles

"Even More American Tokens" means I may get the perma-camo for the KANSAS after all!! Sweet!

Originally I didn't dare to hope for it (just like the german tokens didn't suffice for any significant item in the armory)

Since in general, I don't have high expectations, this really is a nice surprise!

Thanks!

Players
4 posts
13,341 battles
1 hour ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Is it possible to get all the camos for free??

Not far as I have seen. But we have to wait for the weekend combat mission to show up in the client to know for sure.

Players
157 posts
11,566 battles

''A new American battleship for completing Directives''

My ''reward'' for completing directives is  a magical American battleship that instantly converts itself into credits.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[AAO]
Players
92 posts
14,967 battles

i dont see how its mathematically possible to get anything beyond the first 2 bundles for free...
these numbers just make no sense

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,802 posts
2 minutes ago, cobrazax said:

i dont see how its mathematically possible to get anything beyond the first 2 bundles for free...

completing all directive missions will give you 12.900 token, enough for the first 3 bundles. And if you get at least the "2. stage" of the two weekend mission chains you should be able to get enough tokens for the fourth bundle, the Kansas camo...

[SINT]
Players
1,006 posts
22,182 battles

Depending on which set of mission you get ( again depending on WG secret looking at your activity last week) you get between 2k and 3 k extra tokens. If you play regularly with this event and get the Kansas you get enough tokens to get the first 3 packages of camo’s and flags. Then you need another 6k tokens for the permanent Kansas camo.... So with the extra mission last week and this week you might get close / get that 4 th package. With maybe another mission chain next week the permanent package might be well reachable. But if you wasted/ spend your tokens before on smaller gifts you are out of luck..

If you go out full max you might even get some progress towards the 5th package. That’s another 7k tokens for even more flags and speedbump for the more rewarding but even more expensive rewards...but that will need buying tokens... The Florida beyond for 20k tokens...only for money....buying directly would be cheaper...or you are dedicated to rng farm for the Minnesota...

Me, knowing WG good communication skills, always keep my tokens to the last moment or directly spend them on the main prize chain if there is atleast some chance on making good progress.

• Cool 3

[FSO]
Players
6 posts
11,100 battles
On 10/16/2020 at 11:00 AM, Jvd2000 said:

If you go out full max you might even get some progress towards the 5th package. That’s another 7k tokens for even more flags and speedbump for the more rewarding but even more expensive rewards...but that will need buying tokens... The Florida beyond for 20k tokens...only for money....buying directly would be cheaper...or you are dedicated to rng farm for the Minnesota...

Not really, there is not Florida's admirals pack in the store.

But obviously Massachusets is better option for 13k gold than admiral's Florida for 12k.