Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TeaAndTorps

New code

21 comments in this topic

[PUPSI]
Players
804 posts
2,665 battles

TOGETHER800K

For the YT channel reaching 500k subscribers (yes, you did read both numbers correctly).

Edit: Thanks to @N00Boo7 for clarification re. where 800k comes from. I guess I could have watched the whole video :Smile_hiding:

Drops one day Warships Premium.

Edited by TeaAndTorps
  • Cool 14

[HANDS]
Players
290 posts
23,315 battles

Is from 500k subscribers on english channel and 300k on rusian channel.

[PUPSI]
Players
804 posts
2,665 battles
1 minute ago, N00Boo7 said:

Is from 500k subscribers on english channel and 300k on rusian channel.

Ah makes sense :Smile_honoring:

Players
3,357 posts
20,472 battles
1 hour ago, TeaAndTorps said:

I couldn't possibly comment :Smile_sceptic:

As a vet, it all adds up though. I bought 365 days of premium at Xmas 2019. Somehow I still have over 350 days of premium remaining today :Smile_amazed:

EDIT: When I bought it i think I had already 100 days or so remaining. So 460 plus is now 350 or about. Still a pretty hefty addition for free. 

• Cool 4

[HANDS]
Players
290 posts
23,315 battles

Same here,  i will also add that the dooblons used i also got them from the game ( ranking out etc)

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Players
804 posts
2,665 battles
26 minutes ago, Europizza said:

As a vet, it all adds up though. I bought 365 days of premium at Xmas 2019. Somehow I still have over 350 days of premium remaining today :Smile_amazed:

EDIT: When I bought it i think I had already 100 days or so remaining. So 460 plus is now 350 or about. Still a pretty hefty addition for free. 

This is a very good point. Free stuff is free and every little helps.

• Cool 1

Players
1,086 posts
6,616 battles

17 hours premium.

So the premium time starts running when you enter the code, not when at you first connection of the day.

At this hour there is about 32 000 players connected, which means it's not worth playing because the daily international trisomics convention (4 PM to 11:59 PM).

[I-J-N]
Players
5,679 posts
1 minute ago, Latouche_Treville said:

17 hours premium.

So the premium time starts running when you enter the code, not when at you first connection of the day.

At this hour there is about 32 000 players connected, which means it's not worth playing because the daily international trisomics convention (4 PM to 11:59 PM).

Isn't that always the case with premium time codes?

Players
7,423 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, SkollUlfr said:

i too hate getting free things

Sadly you can't get codes like these in AW cus they binned the forums (due to losing loads of players and silent stalker unfortunately taking a bad risk) So you need to read russian in their discord server (not even kidding it's literally just russian).

Sad, cus i am a very tight barneh and like free things.

[I-J-N]
Players
5,679 posts
3 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Sadly you can't get codes like these in AW cus they binned the forums (due to losing loads of players and silent stalker unfortunately taking a bad risk) So you need to read russian in their discord server (not even kidding it's literally just russian).

Sad, cus i am a very tight barneh and like free things.

I'm sure you must have loved PR! :Smile_Default:

Players
7,423 posts
245 battles
1 minute ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

I'm sure you must have loved PR! :Smile_Default:

If it existed lol. They sure love their lootboxes. Heh even the OP (quite literally) T-14 Armata 152mm is getting an armour buff to both upper and lower plate. So you know tank that wizzes around at 70kph and blasts like 1,2k-1,5k hp off your tank.

Or the other god awful prems they have there.

Either way going off-topic, just no place anywhere to discuss the game oddly enough.

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
5,679 posts
11 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

If it existed lol. They sure love their lootboxes. Heh even the OP (quite literally) T-14 Armata 152mm is getting an armour buff to both upper and lower plate. So you know tank that wizzes around at 70kph and blasts like 1,2k-1,5k hp off your tank.

Or the other god awful prems they have there.

Either way going off-topic, just no place anywhere to discuss the game oddly enough.

I've always wondered about armour and other buffs in this or any other game. Did they suddenly find new and improved blueprints hidden behind the cafeteria fridge or something? :Smile_unsure:

• Cool 1

Players
7,423 posts
245 battles
43 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

I've always wondered about armour and other buffs in this or any other game. Did they suddenly find new and improved blueprints hidden behind the cafeteria fridge or something? :Smile_unsure:

I have no clue, the door wedge object 460 or whatever the ruddy number is always a good meme to face in my tier 8’s or barely upgraded tier 9’s. Nevermind the missile spammers as well.

Sign in to follow this