You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

siegfried gutted?

13 comments in this topic

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles

Don’t own it, but also didn’t hear of any nerfs. When did you notice a change and over how many games? Armor and dispersion can be checked in port. Honestly it sounds like you had a few unlucky games. Remember, dispersion can sometimes feel wonky on anything, everyone gets bad dispersion games. As for armor, it can be a double edged sword as having more can only serve to activate AP shells leading to full pens instead of overpens. You need to know what you can angle against, tanking a Jean Bart or a Georgia are two very different things...

[JRM]
Players
7,211 posts
13 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

just me or did they take its armour and accuracy away?

I didnt play mine for a while now but last time I did she seemed normal to me?

[-LA-]
Players
695 posts
5,292 battles

it feels like the verticle dispersion has gone to poop , used to fire on a flat broadside cruiser out at 10km and expect to put at least half in the citadel, now they go short , long or hit the superstructure

[JRM]
Players
7,211 posts

Well might be they tinkered with the pen paramerers, best take her to the Training room and check if its the target dodging issue, aim going haywire or pen issue...

[SHAD]
Players
3,294 posts
13,456 battles

Wargaming don't intentionally stealth nerf anything.

I've only played one game recently and it still seems to have cruiser dispersion.

• Funny 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,401 posts
2,117 battles

Afaik we didn't change her. Might have just been bad luck for you.

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
5,908 posts
13,559 battles
19 minutes ago, Sehales said:

Afaik we didn't change her. Might have just been bad luck for you.

Same as you do not "change" CV last patch?  :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 2

Players
85 posts
142 battles
7 hours ago, Captain_Newman said:

Don’t own it, but also didn’t hear of any nerfs. When did you notice a change and over how many games? Armor and dispersion can be checked in port. Honestly it sounds like you had a few unlucky games. Remember, dispersion can sometimes feel wonky on anything, everyone gets bad dispersion games. As for armor, it can be a double edged sword as having more can only serve to activate AP shells leading to full pens instead of overpens. You need to know what you can angle against, tanking a Jean Bart or a Georgia are two very different things...

If u mean bow tanking against a Jean bart and Georgia are two different things then you are right. But if u mean angling in, then u are wrong. It tanks Yamatos and Shikishimas like its nobody's business. Now i did have the Siegfried, on my previous account, but it got hacked lol. So i deleted that account of mine. And started anew. So u may not believe me. But I am saying from experience. It can tank. And WG, plz give the Siegfried its Icebreaker and turtleback armor scheme back. Why did you take it away. The blueprint that Flamu showed a turtleback. This is the armor it should have had

"the ship was protected with about 8 inches of belt, 3 inches of belt, 8.5 inches of turret and 2 inches of torpedo protection with the ship being projected to run at 33-35 kts" This was the armor it should have had, as the blueprints had it. But in game it has just a 90mm belt. Why WG? Why must u not make them historically accurate.