You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blindadoxd

I have lost my premium money

40 comments in this topic

Players
23 posts
1,327 battles

As you read, I have lost 1250 doblons, it was the whole premium money I had and I don't why and how.

Can you please help me and give me ideas about what it could be?

I have to add that I'm trying to change my password and wargaming don't send me the SMS code

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
28,903 posts
15,122 battles
6 minutes ago, Blindadoxd said:

As you read, I have lost 1250 doblons, it was the whole premium money I had and I don't why and how.

I have to add that I'm trying to change my password and wargaming don't send me the SMS code

What is the point in guessing when you can just ask customer support?

I can only strongly recommend to pay attention what happens to your account. Stuff does not just vanish.

• Boring 1

[DAVY]
Players
3,113 posts
14,767 battles

you probably have 'auto resupply' turned on for one or more of your ships, so when you run out of camo's or signals it will use dubloons instead...

• Cool 9

[SV]
Players
1,221 posts
14,935 battles
1 minute ago, Salentine said:

you probably have 'auto resupply' turned on for one or more of your ships, so when you run out of camo's or signals it will use dubloons instead...

what he said, hapend to me in the begining but only with about 200 dubs! before i noticed ! 

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles

- Bought any premium ships lately?

- Bought any premium time lately ?

- Retrained or Re-specced any captains with doubloons lately?

- Bought any Doubloon items in the armory? i.e Captains cost 1500 i think?

- Spent it on Camofluages or flags? If you look in the Flag / Camo menu there is a tick box at the bottom which basically says if you run out of this item do you want to pay doubloons for more of them and its turned on by default.

If its none of them, Send a ticket to support and see if they can tell you where it went

---.jpg.7bb918203f9e1c93faf82b6725ad55b0.jpg

Players
23 posts
1,327 battles

Ok, I will send a ticket to the Wargaming Support

4 minutos antes, ColonelPete dijo:

What is the point in guessing when you can just ask customer support?

I can only strongly recommend to pay attention what happens to your account. Stuff does not just vanish.

Players
23 posts
1,327 battles
12 minutos antes, Riggerby dijo:

- Bought any premium ships lately?

- Bought any premium time lately ?

- Retrained or Re-specced any captains with doubloons lately?

- Bought any Doubloon items in the armory? i.e Captains cost 1500 i think?

- Spent it on Camofluages or flags? If you look in the Flag / Camo menu there is a tick box at the bottom which basically says if you run out of this item do you want to pay doubloons for more of them and its turned on by default.

If its none of them, Send a ticket to support and see if they can tell you where it went

---.jpg.7bb918203f9e1c93faf82b6725ad55b0.jpg

Yesterday I bought with carbon the Battleship Okt. Revolutsiya, and when I decided to buy it, I used a 25% of discount of carbon that I had, this discount cost doblons?

[SM0KE]
Players
6,411 posts
14,935 battles

this discount cost doblons?

No - they're freebies that reset every so often (the next reset will most likely to be towards the end of the year).

The commonest source of 'lost' doubloons, if one is generally paying attention (remember that fully retraining a captain costs 500 doubloons when you move him/her/it between ships) is via the 'auto-replenish' function on signals and/or cammo. Make sure every ship has the option to replenish these using in-game currency disabled, and re-check every time you add either option from a 'neked' position, as it'll try and re-enable the auto-replenish (a major Richard move by WG, but vodka isn't going to buy itself)...

• Cool 1

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles

Yesterday I bought with carbon the Battleship Okt. Revolutsiya, and when I decided to buy it, I used a 25% of discount of carbon that I had, this discount cost doblons?

Nah, Using the coupon on a coal ship wouldn't have cost you any Doubloons. Mhhmm. Just message support mate, they will have a full log of your doubloon transactions and could even help you revert the purchase depending on what it was.

Players
23 posts
1,327 battles
5 minutos antes, Riggerby dijo:

Nah, Using the coupon on a coal ship wouldn't have cost you any Doubloons. Mhhmm. Just message support mate, they will have a full log of your doubloon transactions and could even help you revert the purchase depending on what it was.

So they can know where the doblons went?, that's cool if they can say me something

[MUMMY]
Players
598 posts
10,167 battles

Potentially converted the dubs for Free XP.

I have almost done it a few times. 

Every occasion due to the laggy port UI going nuts, I click somewhere next thing you now I am almost doing an FXP conversion.

Players
23 posts
1,327 battles
27 minutos antes, rage1750 dijo:

Potentially converted the dubs for Free XP.

I have almost done it a few times. 

Every occasion due to the laggy port UI going nuts, I click somewhere next thing you now I am almost doing an FXP conversion.

So you think that maybe the dobloon converted in free xp?

Anyway, I sent a ticket, I hope they have a control of the movement of premium credits

[MUMMY]
Players
598 posts
10,167 battles
Just now, Blindadoxd said:

So you think that maybe the dobloon converted in free xp?

Potentially, the other one that has a high probability was posted by Salentine (post 3 in this thread).

Look at your FXP and see if it has increased by around 35,000.

1 dub = 20 FXP.

1750 x 20 = 35,000 FXP.

Players
23 posts
1,327 battles
4 minutos antes, rage1750 dijo:

Potentially, the other one that has a high probability was posted by Salentine (post 3 in this thread).

1 dub = 20 FXP.

1750 x 20 = 35,000 FXP.

The problem is that I don't remember the exact free xp I have, because I have a lot.

But I don't think it was free xp, because I remember yesterday that I had 170.000 aprox, and I have now 178.352 xp

Players
3,029 posts

I m sorry for your loss :/

either a captain retrain or an auto restock on a new ship you bought. I have lost many a dubloon that way when I was newish.

• Cool 2

Players
23 posts
1,327 battles
22 minutos antes, lossi_2018 dijo:

I m sorry for your loss :/

either a captain retrain or an auto restock on a new ship you bought. I have lost many a dubloon that way when I was newish.

Thank you for your reply, lets see where I lost my money.

Players
1,799 posts
11,957 battles

If it's exactly 1250 doubloons then it sound to me like someone bought ingame 7-days of premium time. But the support can tell you for sure where the doubloons went.

[U69]
[U69]
Players
207 posts

Minimal effort to log your own resources: Take a screenshot every day before you log out, preferably in armory, so you have all your important stuff in plain sight.

• Cool 1

Players
23 posts
1,327 battles
11 horas antes, rage1750 dijo:

1 dub = 20 FXP.

1750 x 20 = 35,000 FXP.

And you were right man, the dobloons went to free xp, I will try to text them if they can dissolve the operation.

Wargaming responded my ticket.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,808 posts
3 minutes ago, Blindadoxd said:

I will try to text them if they can dissolve the operation.

Player Support may be able to reverse some in-game actions.

Conditions

• You contacted Player Support within 48 hours of the action. 
  • The action must be listed on the Reversible Action List, as seen below.
  • Purchased goods must not be used or sold.

Reversible Action List

• Sell in-game goods for credits.
  • Buy the wrong amount of Premium Time during an event.
  • Convert the wrong amount of XP to Free XP for doubloons.
  • Buy the wrong containers in the Armory.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22943/

[MUMMY]
Players
598 posts
10,167 battles
1 hour ago, Blindadoxd said:

And you were right man, the dobloons went to free xp, I will try to text them if they can dissolve the operation.

Wargaming responded my ticket.

Dont feel too bad about it.

I come very close to doing it on a monthly basis, its the crappy port UI that can lag out at times, before you know it you have clicked onto FXP and you are one click away from converting all of your dubloons.

Wish you well getting them back.

• Cool 2

[WG]
WG Staff
5,135 posts
4,445 battles
Před 15 hodinami Blindadoxd řekl/a:

Hello. I quickly checked and I can see even more then 1250 doubloons on your account. Can you check once again and probably make a screenshot from your port, that is the number of doubloons next to the credits?