Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KILLEMEISTER

closed

35 comments in this topic

Players
654 posts
2,021 battles

Compare the green team players in each match......

You will find the solution there.....

:cap_popcorn:

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
11,710 posts
9,737 battles
7 minutes ago, Molly_Delaney said:

Compare the green team players in each match......

You will find the solution there.....

:cap_popcorn:

Well the OP doesnt even have 600 random battles, didnt really grind a single ship so... he is part of the problem he is complaining about :cap_fainting:

• Cool 6

Players
7,441 posts
245 battles

You need to play the game more and understand it more, otherwise this will just be a common playout for you.

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
2,968 battles
godzinę temu, DFens_666 napisał:

Cóż, OP nie ma nawet 600 bitew losowych, tak naprawdę nie szlifował ani jednego statku, więc ... jest częścią problemu, na który narzeka : cap_fainting:

whats do my 600 battles have to do with matchmaking?

Players
316 posts
7,533 battles

If you don't get why having only 600 battles and playing T10 ranked is a problem, then it appears you are part of the problem.

Remember, you are part of that matchmaking, indeed, the one constant part of those 10 battles, therefore the issue is bigger than just your perception of the matchmaking.

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
2,968 battles
7 minut temu, Logan_MountStuart napisał:

If you don't get why having only 600 battles and playing T10 ranked is a problem, then it appears you are part of the problem.

Remember, you are part of that matchmaking, indeed, the one constant part of those 10 battles, therefore the issue is bigger than just your perception of the matchmaking.

im not feed , always my DD ruined game or my team red and enemy purple... now 14 strike lost, and i'm problem??

• Funny 1

[SHAFT]
Players
11,710 posts
9,737 battles
11 minutes ago, KILLEMEISTER said:

whats do my 600 battles have to do with matchmaking?

Because MM is not the issue.

Its about inexperienced players, who dont know how to play. Im not saying that you are necessarily as inexperienced as most others with that amount of games, it still explains the issue we are seeing:

Its too easy to "grind" to T10, while not learning the game at all.

MM doesnt need to be fixed - players need to go back to midtiers in order to become better players.

Players
6 posts
2,968 battles
12 minuty temu, DFens_666 napisał:

Because MM is not the issue.

Its about inexperienced players, who dont know how to play. Im not saying that you are necessarily as inexperienced as most others with that amount of games, it still explains the issue we are seeing:

Its too easy to "grind" to T10, while not learning the game at all.

MM doesnt need to be fixed - players need to go back to midtiers in order to become better players.

There are a lot of such players, people after 4k battles are worse than me

image.png.247119847ef6b21ec1663bd74d65cdec.png

[LSCA]
Players
1,508 posts
12,277 battles
1 minute ago, KILLEMEISTER said:

There are a lot of such players, people after 4k battles are worse than me

image.png.247119847ef6b21ec1663bd74d65cdec.png

your winrate is 48% what means you lose more than win, issue seems at your side

Players
727 posts
3,667 battles

There will always be players that are worse and players that are better. Unlock skill to stop the matshaming. Learn the game, have patience, do not buy yourself into higher tiers. Then the matshaming will stop and you will get better teams.

Players
6 posts
2,968 battles
9 minut temu, Von_Pruss napisał:

Zawsze będą gracze gorsi i lepsi. Odblokuj umiejętność, aby powstrzymać zawstydzenie matek. Naucz się gry, miej cierpliwość, nie kupuj się na wyższe poziomy. Wtedy matshaming ustanie i dostaniesz lepsze zespoły.

thx

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,742 posts
9,809 battles

Does anyone know what exactly causes newcomers to write in that format? Because it happens quite often so it can't be random.

Players
727 posts
3,667 battles
7 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Does anyone know what exactly causes newcomers to write in that format? Because it happens quite often so it can't be random.

IF YOU WRITE BIG PLEBS WILL NOTICE DIG?

• Funny 8

[LEEUW]
Players
2,741 posts
10,363 battles
39 minutes ago, domen3 said:

probably due to the use of some obscure translate site

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles

THE REASON I USUALLY DON'T FIDDLE WITH FONTS AND SIZES ON FORUMS IN A MISGUIDED ATTEMPT TO STAND OUT NOT BY THE QUALITY OF MY POSTS BUT JUST BY TYPOGRAPHIC STYLE IS THAT IT MAKES POSTS REALLY UNREADABLE, LIKE REALLY WHY SHOULD PEOPLE HAVE TO USE THAT SCROLLBAR OR TRY TO READ THROUGH POSTS WRITTEN IN A FONT NOT SUITED FOR THAT FORMAT BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT? ALSO AFTER TAKING A LOOK AT YOUR STATS I WOULD SAY THAT YOU NEED TO SPEND LESS TIME BLAMING YOUR TEAMS AND MORE TIME IMPROVING YOUR OWN SKILLS. THERE IS A COMMON FACTOR IN ALL THOSE DEFEATS; I'LL LET YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS. I TRULY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS UNIQUELY FORMATTED POST.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 9

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles

..but let's get constructive and actually try to help you, shall we. Check the screenshot below - there's a part of your problem. You need to diversify more. The best way to understand different ships and how to counter them is to play them, learn their strengths and weaknesses. By only playing really one class and 2 nations you're severely hampering your ability to learn the game and be good at it.

Secondly, after taking a more in-depth review at your stats, I can say you were doing pretty good at low tiers, then your mid-tier stats start to suffer, and after that you just jumped to high tier, sometimes in premiums / reward ships, further compounding the error. There was literally no way you were going to have a good experience in ranked after that.

You need to go back to where the problem started - to mid tiers. Play all classes. Play all nations. Observe, adapt, learn. Once your mid-tier stats start losing that red hue, you can start thinking about going high tier. Anyone can have a defeat streak, and yes, there are worse players than you (many, and much worse), but that doesn't make you good or not at least a part of the problem.

Screenshot_10.jpg

• Cool 2

Players
3,029 posts
23 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

THE REASON I USUALLY DON'T FIDDLE WITH FONTS AND SIZES ON FORUMS IN A MISGUIDED ATTEMPT TO STAND OUT NOT BY THE QUALITY OF MY POSTS BUT JUST BY TYPOGRAPHIC STYLE IS THAT IT MAKES POSTS REALLY UNREADABLE, LIKE REALLY WHY SHOULD PEOPLE HAVE TO USE THAT SCROLLBAR OR TRY TO READ THROUGH POSTS WRITTEN IN A FONT NOT SUITED FOR THAT FORMAT BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT? ALSO AFTER TAKING A LOOK AT YOUR STATS I WOULD SAY THAT YOU NEED TO SPEND LESS TIME BLAMING YOUR TEAMS AND MORE TIME IMPROVING YOUR OWN SKILLS. THERE IS A COMMON FACTOR IN ALL THOSE DEFEATS; I'LL LET YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS. I TRULY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS UNIQUELY FORMATTED POST.

:cap_wander:

• Funny 6

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles
5 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Or the complete opposite to chonk text with toineh smoll text!

Well, I do hope you gals/guys at least managed to get through that.. uniquely formatted post of mine without getting a headache.

I didn't.

• Cool 2

Players
7,441 posts
245 battles
1 minute ago, Captain_Newman said:

Well, I do hope you guys at least manage to get through that.. uniquely formatted post of mine without getting a headache.

I didn't.

My dear sir.

I was able to complete the analysis of said 'post' without the basis of a cephalgia forming at one of the many regions of my caranium. It seems i am most fortunate to prevent such a horrible event from ever prospering in its usual dreadful manner.

Alas i must tend to my 'Mistress' as she is getting quiet 'stuffy' at the present conclusion of time.

I do hope this, quint letter finds a small gathering of hope for you.

Signed.

2nd  Navy Lord Brigadier Barnabeh Castor-Mast.

'Captain' of the HMS Empress-Empress Class Heavy Battleship.

• Funny 3