Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HawkDouk

FDR-ranked

7 comments in this topic

Players
3,386 posts
20,508 battles
29 minutes ago, HawkDouk said:

93k damage 6 planes down.......say what you will....

jPCiaX7.jpg

Do you have a team screen overview? It could be you simply didn't get the kill shots. Or it could be WG made another carrier booboo.

Which one sounds more plausible? Yeah. WG. Figure that ^^

[SLOTH]
Players
31 posts
13,502 battles
1 minute ago, Europizza said:

Do you have a team screen overview? It could be you simply didn't get the kill shots. Or it could be WG made another carrier booboo.

Which one sounds more plausible? Yeah. WG. Figure that ^^

Nah no more just that but as i only played the game within the last hour you would be correct i was trying to help lesser AA ships, poor old Mino got picked on in the opening few minutes.

Still a competitive game but that FDR just wore down everyones HP.

[RO-RN]
Players
901 posts
12,609 battles

Replay? What ship were you playing? A BB? Were you isolated? If YES then what do you expect? To deplane the cv? 

Broken? Well until the enemy starts surrounding each other in a AA bubble and use Defensive fire, good luck dodging flak especially from 6.9 km soviet AA. Are you isolated? Guess what? Unless you had a radar of a fast cruiser with RFP a shimakaze or benham will have done the same.

Every class has its broken/OP/unfun to play against but I guess CV get a special treatment unlike the BALANCED SHIPS LIKE thunderer,ohio,massaschusets,alaska,des moines,salem,kitakaze,kamikaze,musashi,shikishima,kleber,halland,cesare,clemson,soyuz,vladivostok,belfast,cossack,daring,T-61,Vermont,Gangut.

T4 cv definetly need a massive nerf along with ryujo from t6, a  spotting rework for the carrier can do it as well but the carrier should sacrifice spotting ability for more damage output .

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

[SLOTH]
Players
31 posts
13,502 battles

The FDR planes have lots of HP, so it takes more damage to knock them down.

That was the point of the screenshot

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this