Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop: Champagne

9 comments in this topic

Players
81 posts
15,936 battles

You forgot to mention - CHAMPAGNE drinks citadels like there was no tomorrow.

I've done 60% hp dev strikes on it several times with other T8 BBs.

Pretty Please - buy it, so I can get more

WOWS Devastating Strike Compilation 13 (ранговый сезон 10) - YouTube

• Cool 2

Players
990 posts

The one I'd like to have is locked away, I don't Play Carriers and the rest are as Brittle as Christmas Tree decorations or have shocking reloads or both, The RNG fest is a none starter so a quiet weekend with nothing for me so Brass in Pocket again :Smile_coin:. Ce'st la Vie 2020

[ADML]
Beta Tester
85 posts
21,853 battles

2 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Become the owner of a fast battleship with long-range armament—Champagne!

Read it on the portal

If you put back the HERMES operation, I'd buy her in a jiffy.
But... well...

Players
317 posts
17,528 battles

I still wait for that one ship that will make me spend some money on it , but I dont think I will see any time soon Polish T10 Battleship ORP Grunwald ,Westerplatte ,Kirholm , or T10 Cruiser  ORP Monte Cassino , Market Garden or Battle of W/Vienna (B.O.W)...

(Just pitching ideas...) 

Players
1,270 posts

I'd have been tempted to buy this ship because it's a special French BB that you hardly see anyone playing it and unlikely it'll come up for sale again for long time after this, and do like the French BBs because of their long range guns and decent secondary, which this appears to have better secondary guns than both Gascan and Bart. But, I'm stopping spending for a while on ships, plus I already have Bart and Gascan as two prem French BBs.

I think it would take something like Mushi coming back up for sale to tempt me now to buy any further prem ships, already have a boatload of prem ships.

Some are saying it only has 6 guns while Gascan has 8. Yeah, but they are 406mm and not 380mm like on Gascan and Bart. Bigger calibre guns on Champagne, and it's secondary guns layout is actually better than even Bart. Just thought I'd mention that point

• Cool 1

Players
746 posts
3,669 battles
10 hours ago, MRGTB said:

because it's a special French BB that you hardly see anyone playing

There is a reason for this.

Players
317 posts
17,528 battles
3 hours ago, Von_Pruss said:

There is a reason for this.

I would say that Franch chose white flag insted of playing war games , but I cant , I dated Franch girl once , she was a B word...

• Funny 2

[GEUS]
Players
15 posts
2,503 battles

I find it interesting that this community usually frowns upon new ships that do not have sufficient HP, DPS and close range dispersion to just rush to the center of the map and blap everything (apparently the definition of a "gudbote"). . I bought this ship because it offers a different play style that needs some mastering, so that's what I'm working on. Unfortunately I meet a lot of ingame chat rage of people demanding me to still rush to the center, cap and generally sacrifice my glass cannon right away. I think it is a nice challenge of a ship, that unfortunately requires the player to turn off ingame chat (just in cast you would still have that active). 

Sign in to follow this