Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ABED1984

Wargaming, Please Fix The Spawn Mechanics In "Random Battles"

4 comments in this topic

[PNAVY]
Players
1,237 posts
41,553 battles

As you can see most of the team has spawned at C/D leaving B with only two ships which makes fail lemming train team something you might face ending the game with a possible loss. Fix the spawn mechanics so that the 12 players spawn equally on all sides. Thank you.

shot-20.10.04_03.09.jpg

[LUZ1]
Players
1,005 posts
13,293 battles
13 minutes ago, ABED1984 said:

As you can see most of the team has spawned at C/D leaving B with only two ships which makes fail lemming train team something you might face ending the game with a possible loss. Fix the spawn mechanics so that the 12 players spawn equally on all sides. Thank you.

shot-20.10.04_03.09.jpg

Eerrrrrrmmmm, I kinda like different spawning patterns :Smile_hiding:

Tho I do recognise that anything that strains 2 braincells is definitely beyond the current player base :fish_palm:

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[PGT2P]
Players
103 posts
7,486 battles

Best spawn pattern would be a tight battle group formation plonked down on the border of the map at random, but at a distance greater than the range of BBs main guns.  Then learning/reading maps and coordination would be even greater assets.  I'm not so keen on fighting over obvious circles in the sea either, so make the area(s) to be controlled random too - just equidistant from both groups.  

With no knowledge of enemy or target destinations at the beginning of the game the challenge would be to scout/communicate, form a battle group formation and generally cooperate - all the things we/players find impossible right now - yes... I firmly believe players should be tortured with uncertainty:Smile-angry:

[MUMMY]
Players
598 posts
10,167 battles

I like starting in a BB (or with a Div buddy on comms who is in a BB).

Hot Spot, sothern spawn, in the centre, with that damn island blocking your turn to the right.

Spoiler

image.png.e1978972fc83b219ee531fd6f1cf630b.png

Old version of the map, islands have moved slightly now but you know the island!

Its funny because its dumb, plus if it is someone else getting caught out I get to hear them complain on voice comms.

The trident map also, where if you start on the extreme left flank (North or South) you start with your ship angled 45 degrees, triggers the OC'd everytime:Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this