Sign in to follow this  
Wulf_Ace

a small bug

9 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Players
480 posts
4,423 battles

When launching first squadron of planes from CV there is no planes sounds. Everything works but just there is no sound and ONLY at first squadron launched. After that it works.  

(only sound from planes, other sounds work)

Players
157 posts
11,622 battles

I have the same issue. To get the sound to return on the first squadron, launch them, once they're taking off press M and go to the map. Press M again and when you return to the squad, their sounds are back.

Hope this helps a bit  :Smile_honoring:

[RONIN]
Players
480 posts
4,423 battles
5 hours ago, But_Can_You_Meme said:

I have the same issue. To get the sound to return on the first squadron, launch them, once they're taking off press M and go to the map. Press M again and when you return to the squad, their sounds are back.

tnx will try. a bit of a strange bug right?

Players
157 posts
11,622 battles
On 10/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, Wulf_Ace said:

Yea. First time i've seen it myself.

Found out about pressing M by accident otherwise i would instantly recall my first squad. Watching the planes fly around with no sound is weird lol

[RONIN]
Players
480 posts
4,423 battles
37 minutes ago, But_Can_You_Meme said:

Yea. First time i've seen it myself.

Found out about pressing M by accident otherwise i would instantly recall my first squad. Watching the planes fly around with no sound is weird lol

yeah it works tnx. yeah WG wont answer to this bug

• Cool 1

WG Staff
1,871 posts
877 battles
On 10/9/2020 at 8:59 PM, Wulf_Ace said:

On 10/9/2020 at 3:48 PM, But_Can_You_Meme said:

I have the same issue.

Hi Captains,

Could you please open a ticket with our Customer Support reporting this bug? Rember to include also a WGcheck and a replay of the bug occurring. 😊

• Cool 1

Players
1,121 posts
12,828 battles
On 10/9/2020 at 3:48 PM, But_Can_You_Meme said:

If this fixes it, it nearly sounds as tho it could be intended. Move your ship before you fly!

Ive never noticed it, cause..... I move my ship

Players
157 posts
11,622 battles
2 hours ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

If this fixes it, it nearly sounds as tho it could be intended. Move your ship before you fly!

It happens even if you enter the map before launching planes. So you're incorrect.

2 hours ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

I move my ship

Same here. Are you wanting a congratulations for the ability to press your WASD keys?

If you mean the broken Auto-pilot system, then you don't actually move it. The AI does after you click once on the map. 

[RONIN]
Players
480 posts
4,423 battles
10 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captains,

Could you please open a ticket with our Customer Support reporting this bug? Rember to include also a WGcheck and a replay of the bug occurring. 😊

its says under your nickname, Wg staff, so why cant you just tell them to check this out, its like 5 seconds to check?