You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Link your game account with your Amazon account — Get Free Container!

34 comments in this topic

[REGIN]
Players
135 posts

Political:

Amazon is currently trying to establish itself in my country and does not seem to have a great understanding of labour rights or our worker protection laws, like basic healthcare, limitations on work hours, overtime only after agreement and minimal wages - among other basic things they can ignore in the US. 

Kindle is great though.

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1

Players
148 posts

I dont know what to say..

I`m still waiting to link my account to LIDL, Auchan, Carrefour and Tesco.

They promised me a cabbage, a carrot, an apple and a pear.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 18

[MERCS]
Players
77 posts
7,543 battles

I link nothing to anything! :) Bad Amazon wants to take over all small companies, very bad for small businesses.

Players
983 posts

Wargaming and Amazon, That sounds like a Match Made In Heaven, It's Like Scrooge and Marley or Stan and Olly, Sorry Not a Fraekin Prayer :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
176 posts
7,602 battles

Do you plan on rewarding people for linking their Democratic Party ID with their WG account as well?

Do you know what "morally bankrupt" means?

Is your company putting dealings with moral bankrupts in their annual reports?

So many questions, so little answers...

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
3,113 posts
14,767 battles

Nah, Amazon is going to run the premium shop, new ships will be delivered by drone...

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
665 posts
7,917 battles

It is unbelievable how cheap the reward is that delivers definitive financial advantage for BOTH Wargaming and Amazon.

Through linking the accounts both company will have increased potential to analyze customer behavior and tailor their offerings and find way to lure people into offers, spending. 

The real value if this is measured in millions of dollars, but let's be realistic with rewards a bit, so I'll do the link for a free Tier X ship as a minimum... ...with 180days premium account... ...with a 21 skillpoint captain on the ship... ...topped off with 35,000 steel...

:-)

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Players
1,799 posts
11,957 battles
11 hours ago, Von_Pruss said:

And what can be inside WG containers?

This depends on the container, because there are actually 2 different container with the same name. I had this happen to me and contacted the support, because the only WG container i knew always has 24h premium time along with some signals, but the support answered me this …

Hi Commander,

Thank you for getting back to us.
I re-checked our data and would like to draw your attention to the fact that you received a Wargaming container that does not include Warships premium time - you collected 5 000 Free XP and a set of signal flags. The Wargaming containers you are referring to are a different object - they both are called Wargaming containers, but look different. 
I hope I helped you with this matter. Should you have any other questions, please, let us know.

Best regards,

So you either get 5k Free XP and some signals or 24h Premium Time and some signals. Both not really worth to sell your soul to yet another data collector by linking a gaming account to a personal shopping/business account, IMO.

• Cool 8

[WG]
WG Staff
5,135 posts
4,445 battles
Před 3 hodinami rimmer_the řekl/a:

Really ? @eekeeboo @Sehales any comment on this ?

Even though there is NA, just link sign in there with your EU Amazon account, it should go through normally.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
708 posts
19,415 battles
17 hours ago, Von_Pruss said:

MrConway to take home?

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,401 posts
2,117 battles
1 hour ago, Peffers said:
  19 hours ago, Von_Pruss said:

MrConway to take home?

One day of Warships premium and signal flags.

• Bad 1

[RONIN]
Players
478 posts
4,405 battles
1 hour ago, Sehales said:

I did link, didnt get anything, hmm

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
859 posts
10,127 battles

Is there no hint of a future offer attached to this?

I might be interested if this led to discounted Prime membership or WG premium, etc - but otherwise I avoid linking any online identities unless there is a real benefit to be had.

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
708 posts
19,415 battles
6 hours ago, Sehales said:

Lack of humour alert.    :Smile_ohmy:

• Funny 1

[NFURS]
Beta Tester, Players
77 posts
6,015 battles
On 10/9/2020 at 10:19 AM, YabbaCoe said:

Even though there is NA, just link sign in there with your EU Amazon account, it should go through normally.

Thanks

[REGIN]
Players
135 posts
On 10/8/2020 at 3:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Link your Wargaming account with your Amazon account and get one Wargaming container with rewards!

Read it on the portal

@The_EURL_Guy

I don't get it. Is the EU part of you nickname really associated to the EU? So why did you not check that this work as intended, see above issues? Why do you promote a US campaign when we have delimitations in gaming clients, forum access and other things that SEPARATES the EU WOWS from the US/NA WOWS....   

Personally I advocate that all access should be the same for everyone on the planet, these are your limitations, not mine. Yes, I know GDPR and stuff, I have some of that responsibility at work, to me it only means that ALL countries should adopt it.

• Cool 1