Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GulvkluderGuld

Please explain this bug

5 comments in this topic

Players
2,986 posts
16,967 battles

Just had to literally crash my client during a ranked game in order to fix this bug.

Reversed out from island to single torp Kreml and game says "unable to torp in this direction". Despite sitting there for 30s, torpedo tubes dont rotate.

After that i tried guns, all 3 turrets fired in wildly different directions (off screen - none of them anywhere close to the kreml i aimed at)

It happens infrequently, and I've not been able to figure out the cause.  Anybody know what it is or how to fix it? 

Replays attached (before and after crash)

shot-20_10.02_18_51.17-0776.thumb.jpg.ac029ca1fc8192ab5e2a202f8022d2dc.jpg

20201002_184357_PBSD110-Daring_15_NE_north.wowsreplay

20201002_185337_PBSD110-Daring_15_NE_north.wowsreplay

[CATS]
Players
27,527 posts
14,598 battles

Yes, WG has to fix the code. You cannot fix this.

It is rare, but it happens from time to time.

• Cool 1

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,134 posts
21,904 battles

Umm, it is right there in your screenshot. You are holding right mouse button as indicated by the 'Free Look' label in the middle of the screen. The torpedo tubes are aiming too far in the front so they can't launch.

In case you weren't holding right mouse button, sometimes it is 'sticky' and free look stays engaged even when you release the button. To resolve that just press right mouse button and release it again.

• Cool 1

Players
2,986 posts
16,967 battles
55 minutes ago, Ze_Reckless said:

Umm, it is right there in your screenshot. You are holding right mouse button as indicated by the 'Free Look' label in the middle of the screen. The torpedo tubes are aiming too far in the front so they can't launch.

In case you weren't holding right mouse button, sometimes it is 'sticky' and free look stays engaged even when you release the button. To resolve that just press right mouse button and release it again.

Free look bug? So that's what it is! 

Wasn't holding right mousebutton, in fact i rarely ever use it. Will try that next time before using ALT+F4. Thanks!

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,293 posts
24,441 battles
2 hours ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

Free look bug? So that's what it is! 

Wasn't holding right mousebutton, in fact i rarely ever use it. Will try that next time before using ALT+F4. Thanks!

Sometimes game/mouse gets jammed in free look mode. Just right click the mouse again, it exits free look mode.

Sign in to follow this