You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Twitch Drops 0.9.9 - Gothic Bismarck Special

80 comments in this topic

[RDNT]
Players
58 posts

No one:

Not a sole:

Absolutely not a living human being playing computer games:

WG: Let's make a camo that turns Bismarck into a floating cathedral for all of our emo dressing, Evanescence listening teen player pool :cap_wander:

Also: the amount of grind needed to get it - have you taken complete leave of your senses?

13 minutes ago, Lumiously said:

Just realised that I don't need another Bismarck camo... Already got 4 of them.

This also. "Only" two here, three if I lock one of my santa-ones.....

Edited by ZeuSueZ1337
Added a quote
  • Cool 4

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,357 posts

very cool camo :Smile_great:

4 minutes ago, ZeuSueZ1337 said:

the amount of grind needed to get it

for me the only 'problem' is the restriction to German ships...

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[BASIC]
Players
69 posts
15,311 battles

Just realised that I don't need another Bismarck camo... Already got 4 of them.

• Cool 3

Players
1,019 posts
14,702 battles

Personally I don't need it, but I like this concept for Twitch missions and a free permanent camo (worth 4,000 Doubloons) would be very useful for newer players who haven't managed to already pick one up (i.e. Unsinkable Sam missions were well over a year ago, and the Last Conquest/Bottom of the Sea camos are locked behind a collection). 

That being said, why Bismarck again? Of all the silver T8 BBs only Richelieu currently has an alternative permaflage (edit, yes Monarch also has one locked away behind a collection).

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
271 posts
14,549 battles

WTF WG !? , I have from the bottom of the ocean 2 camos , haloween varg cam (that I won) and unsincable Sam camo  , and I dont even play that ship/T you know there are other ship in game that you can offer that kind of camo , why not camo for north carolina ? or other ship ? , again WTF WG !?

• Cool 4

[-0_0-]
Players
42 posts
4,754 battles

Honestly, how much time do you think people have to play your game? Utterly ridiculous. I already have a full-time job, I don't want another thank you.

• Cool 2

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,438 battles
1 hour ago, PsychoClownfish said:

It is ugly. Very. Rather have a nude Bismarck.

We know that not everybody will be a fan of this - but it's cosmetic and you decide whether you want to get it or not.

1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

very cool camo :Smile_great:

for me the only 'problem' is the restriction to German ships...

We wanted to theme it and you have several weeks to complete it.

45 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

Personally I don't need it, but I like this concept for Twitch missions and a free permanent camo (worth 4,000 Doubloons) would be very useful for newer players who haven't managed to already pick one up (i.e. Unsinkable Sam missions were well over a year ago, and the Last Conquest/Bottom of the Sea camos are locked behind a collection). 

That being said, why Bismarck again? Of all the silver T8 BBs only Richelieu currently has an alternative permaflage (edit, yes Monarch also has one locked away behind a collection).

The context for Bismarck - this was supposed to be in the game for gamescom last year but didn't happen. So we wanted to theme it around Cologne and one of the iconic German BBs. We're aware of the fact that Bismarck already has a lot of them but it's also one of the most popular ships in the game and the style is very unique.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 5

Players
732 posts

Grinding for such a wonderfull cammo at the same time as the amazing US Battlesnails, How Wonderfull. I've made a special little note in my diary. It says :etc_swear: It  :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,357 posts
1 minute ago, Crysantos said:

sure, it is a logical choice. I only call it  "a problem for me" because I am busy with grinding other nations :Smile_honoring:

[RDNT]
Players
58 posts
10 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

(....)this was supposed to be in the game for gamescom last year but didn't happen. So we wanted to theme it around Cologne and one of the iconic German BBs. We're aware of the fact that Bismarck already has a lot of them but it's also one of the most popular ships in the game(...)

Greetings, Crysantos

+1 for context and explanation.

(still not gonna grind it tho xD)

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,375 posts
9,371 battles

It's not like bismarck already has 5 or so perma camos.

• Cool 2

Players
25 posts
8,183 battles

Insane grind for a camo? What's worse, I'm actually more excited by the expendable ones, than by Bismarck camo No 156778. Not enough to grind, though.

Players
271 posts
14,549 battles
2 hours ago, Crysantos said:

We know that not everybody will be a fan of this - but it's cosmetic and you decide whether you want to get it or not.

The context for Bismarck - this was supposed to be in the game for gamescom last year but didn't happen. So we wanted to theme it around Cologne and one of the iconic German BBs. We're aware of the fact that Bismarck already has a lot of them but it's also one of the most popular ships in the game and the style is very unique.

Greetings, Crysantos

I have idea for next premium camo for mission for bismark , 1st mission buy dooblons for min 10 euro in next 2 days , 2nd mission convert 5.000 bd to credits in 24H , 3rd mission get 250k free xp ... by converting db in 3 days , in reword you will get pink camo bismark ...  It's really so bad with game that , WG need to bait German players to spend whole the time money on game ? , if WG money problems , I can lone WG some money (for %) , but I wont buy anything , because you guys offer nothing that I need or want  ... 

(PS let me guess all mission will for German ships ?)

• Boring 1

[WG]
WG Staff
4,430 posts
4,348 battles
Před 12 hodinami unterbotesee řekl/a:

Insane grind for a camo? What's worse, I'm actually more excited by the expendable ones, than by Bismarck camo No 156778. Not enough to grind, though.

It also depends on personal preferences. If you for example play German ships a lot, then you will have more then a month to finish all the tasks, just by playing.

For those, who are collectors is this another unique chance to get another special, but valuable permacamo for legendary tech tree ship. And yet, there can be some of those, who doesn't have any of those Bismarck permacamos.

As Crysantos said. This one is special and probably not everybody will be fan of this, but still it can attract some people

Před 15 hodinami CallicoJackRackham řekl/a:

So only twitch users can get this camo?

Of course, this is part of Twitch drops. So in the case you would be really interested to get this camo, you can just easily create and account in Twitch, link it with your WoWs account and watch our streams on official WoWs channel.

[-CGC-]
Players
5 posts
11,271 battles

I had a reply for this but then I thought ´why bother´wargamming dont give a toss anyway

[DAVY]
Players
2,878 posts
14,078 battles

i know it's optional, but hey WG we're going to have 2 sets of directives going on, the campaign, this camo grind, ranked and then clan battles starting soon, free time anyone??

[REGIN]
Players
128 posts

Watching Stream as I type this and playing at the same time. Twitch do not check where my eyes focus, right? 

Liking the camo or not, well, lets see, but having Twitch running during 4-5 game sessions - how hard is that?

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
399 posts
6,801 battles

Do we have to actually watch the streams live or does it count if we are watching the streams after they have been shown.  I have irregular shift pattern so I can't always be there to watch them live.

[DAVY]
Players
2,878 posts
14,078 battles
23 minutes ago, McLeod said:

Do we have to actually watch the streams live or does it count if we are watching the streams after they have been shown.  I have irregular shift pattern so I can't always be there to watch them live.

live...