Toblakai

Recent problem with game

16 comments in this topic

Question

[WOB]
Players
9 posts
14,854 battles

Hi, I recently have problem with game, sometimes game freez when battle starts and stays frozen, I cant do nothing, even shut the game, must reset my pc... after reset game starts normally im returned into my current battle where Im frozen again as soon as game loads itself and again I cant do crap about it. Strange thing I see druing battle loading screen: I have 1 sec flash of not fully loaded battle graphics before loading screen with both team players occur. This phenomena lasts during all battle, when battle ends and I load it again its all ok in port, but ofc by then Im pink and got penalty for unsporting behaviour. This alread happened twice in about 4 days and is most annoying. Have anyone any solution?

15 answers to this question

Players
1 post
3,792 battles

I have also encountered many problems with game performance. The game has Problems not our systems. How many people should come forward and say that they have problems with the game so you guys really do something about it instead of suggesting useless tips and tricks on our systems?

Our PC's are working fine. After every update we have connectivity and Fps problems, even with the last updates before this one, game had problems but it wasn't as severe as this time around.

Players
5,038 posts

I'd suggest checking if your drivers are up to date (driver booster is free to use), check if your disk needs optimizing (SSD) or defragmenting (HDD), then perhaps run an integrity/repair check on the game, unless someone has a better suggestion.

Players
1,814 posts
15,377 battles

If you're getting freezes that require you to reboot your entire system, then the issue is on your end. If it was some bug with the game it would've crashed or disconnected but you'd still have control over your system and you'd be able to use task manager to kill the game and then rerun.

It's going to be hard to diagnose like this. There's a chance it's the graphics card, but it could be anything really. Do you have issues with anything else? Do you play other games? Do they crash? As suggested, try updating your graphics drivers, run an integrity check on the game, etc. You could also try contacting support, they'll likely ask you to run dxdiag and provide them with the logs, they also have their own diagnostic tool for you to run.

Players
5,038 posts

One potential culprit could even be the power source. A malfunctioning PSU can cause a shutdown like OP describes. It would then occur with any other game that needs peak performance, I think.

Sorry, to clarify. PSU will trigger a reboot AFAIK, so it may not be the cause if you have power on after crashing.

[WOB]
Players
9 posts
14,854 battles

All other games work just fine and I have them plenty, and this problems occured only 4 days ago 1st time never before, I updated drivers maybe this will help, thanks for tips guys

• Cool 1

[EIRE]
Players
2 posts
8,104 battles

Same issue just happened to me, started a random game and game froze ( not responding windows error ), restarted game and it loads into same battle and game freezes again, battle is still going on so hopefully once it's finished game will work again.

Players
5,038 posts

I frequently get sudden freezes myself, not just with WoWS but any time. They come out of nowhere, I start hitting ctrl+alt+del frantically (even more frantically if I im in battle). Then for a while, no problems, until another wave of freezes arrive. They don't occure quite daily, but completely randomly. If I were to theorise on them, could be due to overheating or something, or memory failing. No clue really as to what their cause is.

Players
2,976 posts
16,912 battles

I've been experiencing issues with the game since last patch. Lagg and even a single game crash during ranked today, last couple days also lagg and freezes. Havnt tried reinstalling yet since one issue might be file corruption.

Players
2,159 posts
13,722 battles

I had a critical errors out of the blue. WG check resolved the issue. 

Players
1,814 posts
15,377 battles
7 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

I frequently get sudden freezes myself, not just with WoWS but any time. They come out of nowhere, I start hitting ctrl+alt+del frantically (even more frantically if I im in battle). Then for a while, no problems, until another wave of freezes arrive. They don't occure quite daily, but completely randomly. If I were to theorise on them, could be due to overheating or something, or memory failing. No clue really as to what their cause is.

Try running an app that monitors your system temps (personally using Ryzen master as I’m on a new 3900x based rig, that’s only for AMD Ryzens though - but there’s plenty of heat monitoring apps out there). Both nvidia and amd have gpu heat monitoring tools. Ram can be checked using memtest. Lockups can be caused by a variety of software or hardware issues, so these might help diagnose or at least eliminate some potential culprits. I would advise against ignoring these just in case it’s something that could potentially take other components with it when it goes (psu, cpu cooler, etc.)

• Cool 1

[TAYTO]
Players
811 posts
8,561 battles

Crashed out twice in one game just now, truly great work weegee, well done

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,267 posts
8,683 battles

Hello,

best thing to do for those experiencing issues is to go through the basics steps.

1. Run an integrity check and generate a WGCheck report, both of those you can do in the WGCenter.
  2. Ensure you are running on the latest stable versions of your OS and programs. Your operating system, GPU, Motherboard, Audio, Anti-virus etc
  3. Run an integrity check of your operating system and file system. You can do so by running the "sfc /scannow" command in command prompt. For those that are a bit more tech-savvy you can be more thorough and use the "chkdsk" command and variables too.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/chkdsk

Please do contact support and make sure you attach a WGCheck report and details of the symptoms. The more information they get the better WG can correlate information and come up with a solution for all those affected.

Regards,

Minia

• Cool 1

[EXO_7]
Players
9 posts
7,692 battles

Hello

I had to clean (for another problem than the freez one^^) my computer and re install  my OS / DRIVER / GAMES from scratch.

windows 10 update

nvidia update

motherboard update

I still have a freez in game (battle) really short but really anoying.....

I changed also my games setting to low or ultra same problem (Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz + 1050TI + 16go ram.... enought for wows)

It s not computer issues but Game issues

sorry for my english skill

regards

Sign in to follow this