Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
julmatar

can we get old cv gameplay back?

9 comments in this topic

Question

[TAITO]
Players
228 posts
6,325 battles

this new cv gameplay is horrible. and feels so booring give us back that old gameplay it was more fun and harder to be good then now this just suck and give bad taste to my mouth. it's kinda silly players did thousands battles to learn decent cv player then you want to change whole thing to this rubbish. feels sad but if those to stay the game i'll quit i dont feel anymore fun of the cvs and other classes im not interested at all.

i have tryed to give change with this new gameplay but no i allways get so sad when i try it cause its so booring

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

8 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,919 posts
14,786 battles

WoWS is not designed to have some people playing a high APM RTS game ontop of everyones elses 3rd person action game. The interaction between the two never worked and probably never could. You are asking for the return of a poorly balanced and badly designed minigame that should never have been part of WoWS to begin with and WG are not likely to abandon all of the time and money spent developing the reworked CVs.

The perspective and mechanics of new CVs are more involved, the variety in nations is greater, there are twice as many CV lines that would not be possible with the limited parameters of the pre-rework CVs. It's a shame that you find it boring now but if RTS CV was the only thing about wows you did find interesting then maybe you were playing the wrong game.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[DRLNG]
Players
2 posts
1,738 battles

sorry to say but I liked the old CV gameplay better, so it looked similar to the artillery in WOT but  the artillery remained there(this minigame). Multitasking of these aircraft carriers was not without mistakes, but much better than now, for me. I would like that concept to be improved but not replaced with a new, not very interesting one (that's why I sold all aircraft carriers, except for one, I will give him a chance, although it does not bode him success)  WG-admit your mistake(or not i dont care), fix the old concept and withdraw this rework (you can see from the statistics how few people play CV now compare to the old ones)  Pace

Players
149 posts

I liked the rts game that matched perfectly well, no this planes game which is boring. We can play whatever we want despite others like these cvs so much.

[MIND]
[MIND]
Players
51 posts
3,426 battles

I think the new mode is fun, but yes do i miss the RTS version 

[TOHOU]
Players
313 posts
4,575 battles

you just want to instakill everything with torps again lol

[IUN]
[IUN]
Players
90 posts
7,908 battles

I play CV worse than it was before rework, cuz idk how to play them anymore.

Sign in to follow this