You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SkollUlfr

any chance of a "Training Notes" function?

5 comments in this topic

Players
581 posts
5,199 battles

facing having to redo the captain skills for a hundred captains in one go, is kinda daunting.

is there any chance of a "training notes" function in the captain skills window, so that new skills can be pencilled in earlier, then set automatically once they actually go live?

im guessing like last time there will be a free retrain period coming like there was last time, but having this functionality i feel would be useful.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
290 posts
12,685 battles

The cpt skill rework is still a long ways away. And probably be changed a lot in the meantime. I do hope WG resets our commanders for us. 

• Cool 1

Players
5,154 posts

The 'oldschool' method is keeping a notebook at hand, recording all the relevant notes in that. While an in-game notebook would be handy, I'd always trust a good old physical medium more.

• Cool 1

Players
581 posts
5,199 battles
3 hours ago, Miki12345 said:

The cpt skill rework is still a long ways away. And probably be changed a lot in the meantime. I do hope WG resets our commanders for us. 

thats what im thinking. and why im asking for this.

1 hour ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

The 'oldschool' method is keeping a notebook at hand, recording all the relevant notes in that. While an in-game notebook would be handy, I'd always trust a good old physical medium more.

this requires we have access to a finalised version. which we wont get for quite a while.

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,958 battles
1 hour ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

You have to keep in mind the art of writing with hand is oldskool too.......if it is youth you are adressing, this skill is lost.

• Funny 2