Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Ghostship_

Flak Balance - Östergötland, Haland, Minotauer

28 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,349 posts
9,354 battles

4da155e4469be4c425114969d587e085aaf75bbf

• Cool 2

[JRM]
Players
6,741 posts
58 minutes ago, _Ghostship_ said:

The Anti-Air of these ships needs to get balanced. 

Östergötland and Haland are just insane. You can even press "F" fast enough, your whole squad will die in 4-5 Seconds. Minotauer AA is also too strong and has too much range, also ships should get a penalty of aa-damage when in smoke. 

So future FDR owners are crawling out of the woodwork...

good good meme.png

• Funny 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,111 posts
20,039 battles

No luck on the German forums, now trying the English forums huh?

Well then,

1 hour ago, _Ghostship_ said:

Östergötland and Haland are just insane. You can even press "F" fast enough, your whole squad will die in 4-5 Seconds. Minotauer AA is also too strong and has too much range, also ships should get a penalty of aa-damage when in smoke. 

no, in fact their AA is far too weak. Especially Öster's AA is a complete joke.

• Cool 12

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,879 battles

Tier IX and X should have more  noticable AA : the ships of that period are covered from bow to stern in AA emplacements with actual efficient type AA guns by that time.

• Cool 2

Players
23 posts
8,085 battles
9 minutes ago, _Ghostship_ said:

So you think they are well-balanced? 

To have few ships that could actually do real dmg to planes? Definitely a good thing.

If some CV players are annoyed by that, it's a bonus. Balancing things a bit, no ship class should be immune to being frustrated from time to time, so: yes.

• Cool 1

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,118 battles

the sweedish dd' aa is actually broken they upcoming changes to spotting/ aa should at least off set it if nt quite fix

• Boring 1

[GW_KR]
Players
256 posts
12,928 battles
1 hour ago, _Ghostship_ said:

The Anti-Air of these ships needs to get balanced. 

Yes and we love it!!! Finally a no fly zone! Welcome to my party, cv. 😁

BUT! A skilled cv captain stays away until the end and then its a struggle for even a Halland to stay alive.....

The less skilled cvs I LOVE to ambush with aa and just shoot his squadron to little pieces in a few seconds..!!

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,273 posts
9,076 battles
20 minutes ago, _Ghostship_ said:

So you think they are well-balanced? 

No, they actually need buffs :cap_yes:

• Cool 4

[GW_KR]
Players
256 posts
12,928 battles
13 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

No luck on the German forums, now trying the English forums huh?

Well then,

no, in fact their AA is far too weak. Especially Öster's AA is a complete joke.

Only against t10 cvs. Against t8 it is doing ok unless its s very good player. The Halland can hold its own, but if its a good and very determined cv player its hard if its a midway. 
All other cvs I do not care about in Halland. I dont think I have had my Halland sunk once from a cv....but I could be wrong. And I have never played against you either...😊

• Cool 1

Players
1,987 posts
4 minutes ago, OldPappy said:

Only against t10 cvs. Against t8 it is doing ok unless its s very good player. The Halland can hold its own, but if its a good and very determined cv player its hard if its a midway. 
All other cvs I do not care about in Halland. I dont think I have had my Halland sunk once from a cv....but I could be wrong. And I have never played against you either...😊

It just means you didn't play against a competent t8 CV player yet or he ignored you during the game;

vNd1YGp.png

• Cool 3

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles

How dare a tiny shred of CV counterplay exists 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
202 posts
3,748 battles
29 minutes ago, OldPappy said:

Yes and we love it!!! Finally a no fly zone!

The thing is, WG wanted to get rid on these no-fly zones with the AA-rework and now they added no fly zones to the game again 

• Funny 2

[GW_KR]
Players
256 posts
12,928 battles
18 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

It just means you didn't play against a competent t8 CV player yet or he ignored you during the game;

vNd1YGp.png

All the t8 cvs cannot be incompetent?!

So it seems not to matter that much....

I think I have only been killed by t10 cvs while in Östergötland...😊

[GW_KR]
Players
256 posts
12,928 battles
1 minute ago, _Ghostship_ said:

The thing is, WG wanted to get rid on these no-fly zones with the AA-rework and now they added no fly zones to the game again 

And a good thing by WG it is!

Players
1,987 posts
2 minutes ago, OldPappy said:

All the t8 cvs cannot be incompetent?!

So it seems not to matter that much....

I think I have only been killed by t10 cvs while in Östergötland...😊

You have only 48 game in Halland. When you think how many of those games had CVs, how many had T10 CVs, how many had T8 CVs, how many CV games had (in)competent CV players since good CV players are something uncommon, you most likely never met one, or at most one-two. So yeah, all T8 CV players are not incompetent, you just didn't meet the ones that can sink you in Halland yet.

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,111 posts
20,039 battles
3 hours ago, OldPappy said:

Only against t10 cvs. Against t8 it is doing ok unless its s very good player.

Which just means CV players need to take a taste of their own medicine and git gud.

2 hours ago, _Ghostship_ said:

All of the ships listed are extremely far from being no fly zones. No fly zones do not exist in the game.

• Cool 4

[BBMM]
Players
6,120 posts
8,038 battles
3 hours ago, OldPappy said:

Man I sink Hallands in all my T8 CVs. No matter which one. Just depends if they are worth it.

And @El2aZeR is right, Öland is meh.  Östergötland as well. I faildiv a T6 CV into T9 and still smack them.

Unless I screw it up. But I'm not THAT good, just a bit savvy. The really good guys won't make that mistake. 

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
1,202 posts
15,801 battles

I am willing to admit that AA on Halland and Minotaur are too strong if the OP is ready to admit AA is too weak on all the other 300 ships that are not CVs.

Boy, do we really need to bloat the forum with nonsense like this? Even in a parallel world where a petabyte costs a single cent, this would be a waste of server space.

• Cool 1