Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FrankvC_Jr

Do transformers premium camo (namely Megatron one) include voices?

14 comments in this topic

[NKK2]
Players
1,118 posts
4,682 battles

Hi all.

Recently I watched a video from @Aerroon showing his Kurfurst with Megatron camo. Afterwards, he showed his captain which is Lutjens. What got me confused is that, despite using said captain, he got Megatron voice. So my question is wether the camp provides the voice or the captain does that. Since I can only afford either all the commanders (which only Megs And Optimus attract me enough tbh) or Megatron camo, Im looking forward to get this question answered. 

Players
270 posts
5,502 battles

No, you just need the Commander to get their unique voiceover. I have Rumble on my Vlad and I adore the calming music he plays during battle as he talks about defeating Autobots.  

• Cool 3

Players
5,013 posts

Most likely Megatron has to be in the reserve, so you can activate the special captain voice from the Sound settings, then it should not matter which captain is actually on the ship, my guess.

[JRM]
Players
6,717 posts

I got Freedom fighter for Montana and got Optimus voice over (dont have Optimus himself) unlocked so it s eems they do...

EDIT:

I just realized I did get Optimus somewhere, damn forget I said anything... :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

Players
5,013 posts
5 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

I got Freedom fighter for Montana and got Optimus voice over (dont have Optimus himself) unlocked so it s eems they do...

EDIT:

I just realized I did get Optimus somewhere, damn forget I said anything... :Smile_hiding:

Hey, then you might know the answer to my question! Do the Transformer camos come with any kind of way of replacing the national ensign? You know how the ARP, HSF, etc. have replaced the ensign with the past collaborations. In WoWS proper all the videos seem to show the ships with the default national ensigns. The images in the Premium Shop conveniently have all ensigns edited out.... conveniently as it were...  :Smile_sceptic:

[JRM]
Players
6,717 posts
1 minute ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Hey, then you might know the answer to my question! Do the Transformer camos come with any kind of way of replacing the national ensign? You know how the ARP, HSF, etc. have replaced the ensign with the past collaborations. In WoWS proper all the videos seem to show the ships with the default national ensigns. The images in the Premium Shop conveniently have all ensigns edited out.... conveniently as it were...  :Smile_sceptic:

Sorry but the Monty is reset a this time so IDK :Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,231 posts
3 minutes ago, StonerStanley said:

how do you get the captains voices?

this:

14 hours ago, SpartanRenegade said:

No, you just need the Commander to get their unique voiceover.

Players
3,598 posts
5,004 battles

From what I saw on streams those camos gives transformers to stand on the deck of the ship (while in Port) and sit on the 2nd turret (while in battle) and sometimes they transform in Port.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,231 posts
1 minute ago, StonerStanley said:

are they in the armory or missions?

you can get them in the armory, the shop or as drop from containers (premium and free)

• Cool 1

Players
5,013 posts
2 hours ago, StonerStanley said:

are they in the armory or missions?

The Armory has those bundles that you need the cyber tokens for. Five bundles for Autobot missions for containers, and the same for the Decepticons. The containers may drop 3 pt Transformer captains. I got a couple, didn't get any of the camos though.

All of this (and more!) can be honestly purchased in the Premium Shop with a card. The Shop captains come with er.. 10/11 pts IIRC. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Players
10,084 posts
11,852 battles
4 hours ago, StonerStanley said:

how do you get the captains voices?

4 hours ago, Klopirat said:

this:

Or you can edit config file (preferences.xml) to get them for free. For Bumblebee line looks this, for others you might need to unleash some creativity:cap_tea:

Spoiler

<sound>
            <voice_mod>    IDS_SOUND_MOD_TRANSFORMERS_BUMBLEBEE    </voice_mod>
        </sound>

DON'T enter Options afterwards as game will reset voiceover. Same trick applies for any other voice mod in game, be it Arpeggio, Azur Lane, HSF or what else.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this