Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yedwy

Sooo WG JB hull with Republique guns - when?

6 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
6,800 posts

So title says it all, in the new trend of building different hybrids when can we expect the JB hull with Rep guns? :Smile_trollface:

Besides We will soon get Strasbourg so we ll have the 2x4 AB config BB at T6, T7, T8 and T9 only natural to get one for T10 as well...

• Cool 1

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles

Im hoping for miss Charlemagne at somepoint, think JB but with three quads 431mm and all at the front but with a hyper firing turret behind the superfiring (so the third turret can fire over the second which can fire over the first).

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
6,800 posts
17 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Im hoping for miss Charlemagne at somepoint, think JB but with three quads 431mm and all at the front but with a hyper firing turret behind the superfiring (so the third turret can fire over the second which can fire over the first).

Maybe but I would already be happy with JB type of design with the dual quads up front same kind parity as Gascogne and Richelieu have on T8...

• Cool 1

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Maybe but I would already be happy with JB type of design with the dual quads up front same kind parity as Gascogne and Richelieu have on T8...

Eh i just like big guns and lots of them lol. although they have to be visually pleasing and well ordered.

So not ork like gun spam, but more like human-elf.

[RONIN]
Players
369 posts
3,764 battles
1 hour ago, CptBarney said:

Eh i just like big guns and lots of them lol. although they have to be visually pleasing and well ordered.

If this is not WoWs forum this would sound very very strange

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this