Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor

A Hard Day's Work Ahead - in screenshots

8 comments in this topic

Players
2,383 posts
20,798 battles

I think it is.

The question now is, do I blow my coal on a Pommern, which I don't really want, just to get two more gift containers, or do I blow it on a Marceau, which I want even less but it would get me another Supercontainer?

Somehow the SCs still get me totally hyped, even though they have been completely nerfed and rarely ever drop any ships. So the latter choice would set me up for even more, worse and prolonged disappointment. It's like choosing between meth and cocaine really.

[ALONE]
Modder
2,199 posts
13,790 battles

Over 200k coal for a Supercontainer is a bit expensive - better wait to become sober and think about it again. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

Players
3,071 posts
19,514 battles
5 minutes ago, Smeggo said:

Over 200k coal for a Supercontainer is a bit expensive - better wait to become sober and think about it again. :Smile_hiding:

What about 200k fxp to skip the last part of a silver line to TX? :Smile_ohmy:

[ALONE]
Modder
2,199 posts
13,790 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Europizza sagte:

Understandable - if the year is 2016, there are no XP-boni available and the T9 is intentionally bad to enforce you to skip it instead of suffering.

• Cool 1

Players
2,383 posts
20,798 battles
Vor 10 Minuten, Europizza sagte:

Indeed.

Especially since it basically meant paying for not playing a Tier IX ship when those are generally fun and good and get super few carrier battles.

Which is why I've been choosing the far more sensible path of blowing a few more Spring Sky camos on muh Brindisi this morning... a series of battles netting actually more Free XP than Ship XP... really fun ship, too, once you get the hang of not rushing the nearest Kremlin and getting one-shotted within 30 seconds!

TIXCV.jpg

Sign in to follow this