Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Hercules_

Did watch KOTS XI but no container.

34 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
34 posts
15,122 battles

I did watch the whole KOTS bothe saturday and sunday but didt get ant KOTS container so i did a ticket to WG and in response from them i did get sorry they are no gurantee to get it BUT the longer you watch the higher chanse are the to get it.

So i wounder if the are any other that did awtch KOTS and didt get any container?

For me this is just a another step how crap WG are and bring me closer to stop play this game forever..

• Cool 2

[SHAFT]
Players
2 posts
8,557 battles

Same stuff here, my dude.
Opened a ticket, explained I watched all the stream, all days, received the same "sorry but not sorry" answer. I even felt like fooled when they suggested I have to do the mission, while having write exactly that I already took all the mission-related containers.

P.S. I would edit the title, it's KotS XI not IX ;) Just to not confuse people.

[JRM]
Players
6,769 posts

Did you watch the official WOWS channel or some of the CC channels? Because I am not sure the latter can even drop the collection crates...

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,311 posts
1 minute ago, Yedwy said:

Because I am not sure the latter can even drop the collection crates...

I received the container already Saturday morning from watching a 'normal' CC stream (on EU)...

• Cool 2

Players
678 posts
10,256 battles
1 hour ago, __Hercules_ said:

I did watch the whole KOTS bothe saturday and sunday but didt get ant KOTS container so i did a ticket to WG and in response from them i did get sorry they are no gurantee to get it BUT the longer you watch the higher chanse are the to get it.

So i wounder if the are any other that did awtch KOTS and didt get any container?

For me this is just a another step how crap WG are and bring me closer to stop play this game forever..

Didnt get one on Sunday as received one on Saturday... the final one is during the international finals.

[EJDER]
Players
446 posts
23,777 battles

I got my kots cont. in the first fifth minute of the normal player broadcast. One left...

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,619 posts
20,473 battles
2 hours ago, __Hercules_ said:

You need to understand that customer care often does not know about specific short term mechanisms for events. Most likely the answer you received was what they read in the knowledge base about the standard twitch drops.

The KOTS box is an automatic drop after 90 minutes on the finals weekends. Try posting your issue here so a community team member can look at it.

Players
1,737 posts
19,906 battles

Same stuff in my case. I watched for over an hour, I got a violet container with a regular staff, but... no KOTS at all. What's going on?

Players
1,633 posts
11,615 battles
On 9/28/2020 at 12:31 PM, __Hercules_ said:

AFAIK is how the drops work a Twitch thing, not a publisher/game developer issue. The problem with drops sometimes not working happen for a lot of games that use the Twitch drop feature.

So far i got all KotS container from Twitch streams, the most recent one from the regional finals after just a few minutes watching.

Beta Tester
34 posts
15,122 battles
On 9/28/2020 at 3:17 PM, Aragathor said:

You need to understand that customer care often does not know about specific short term mechanisms for events. Most likely the answer you received was what they read in the knowledge base about the standard twitch drops.

The KOTS box is an automatic drop after 90 minutes on the finals weekends. Try posting your issue here so a community team member can look at it.

Do you know how long it take for them too look at my post? 1 week?

[BG-DR]
Players
189 posts
20,167 battles

It was only one container last weekend! If you got KOTS container in saturday you wont get another one in sunday! Last KOTS container will be this weekend

Beta Tester
34 posts
15,122 battles
3 hours ago, CeKyPuTo said:

It was only one container last weekend! If you got KOTS container in saturday you wont get another one in sunday! Last KOTS container will be this weekend

I didn't get ANY container and i watched the stream both saturday and sunday but still i didn't get any KOTS container...........................................

WG Staff
1,395 posts
774 battles
On 10/1/2020 at 5:09 PM, __Hercules_ said:

I didn't get ANY container and i watched the stream both saturday and sunday but still i didn't get any KOTS container...........................................

Hi Captains, 

If you are missing some goods related to KOTS to which you have the right to, try to open a ticket with our Customer Support, they will definitely manage to help you. 😊

Beta Tester
34 posts
15,122 battles
8 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captains, 

If you are missing some good related to KOTS to which you have the right to, try to open a ticket with our Customer Support, they will definitely manage to help you. 😊

I did and this was the answer i did get back

Hello, Commander.

Thank you for contacting customer service. I appreciate time and effort that you spent for creating ticket regarding this matter.

As for it, please take to note that there is no guarantee that you will get the certain drop during stream watching. Also, we cannot give any specific details here, but know that the longer you watch, the higher your chances are.

So, there is no mistake.

Should you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Good luck on the battlefield.

Best regards,

WG Staff
1,395 posts
774 battles
On 10/2/2020 at 11:21 PM, __Hercules_ said:

I did and this was the answer i did get back

Hello, Commander.

Thank you for contacting customer service. I appreciate time and effort that you spent for creating ticket regarding this matter.

As for it, please take to note that there is no guarantee that you will get the certain drop during stream watching. Also, we cannot give any specific details here, but know that the longer you watch, the higher your chances are.

So, there is no mistake.

Should you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Good luck on the battlefield.

Best regards,

Ok, thank you for the update, let me investigate a bit. I will be back to you soon. 

[THESO]
Players
4,195 posts

Watched yesterday RU stream for about an hour. Got nothing... except for some free lessons in russian.

[RONIN]
Players
147 posts
8,871 battles
Il y a 2 minutes, nambr9 a dit :

Watched yesterday RU stream for about an hour. Got nothing... except for some free lessons in russian.

Maybe cause the next kots container drop will be next week end :cap_wander:

6928091B-6529-4AE3-854F-DE45E72FB558.jpeg

Sign in to follow this