Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
beesston

SERVER DISCONNECTING

2 comments in this topic

Question

Players
1 post
432 battles

Why do I keep disconnecting for the match like 3 times a game. I have great internet, with no issues outside of wargaming!! I can stay in the dock fine, no problems at all, browse the tech tree and modify my boats and never get thrown back to the loading screen. Then as soon as I get into a game, it will play perfect, then  'bang' straight back to reconnect screen I go. I used to play WOW and WOT all of the time and never had any issues and now every game, I have an issue :( Please someone tell me what is wrong. Is this a server problem or something my end. Whilst in a match my ping is perfect, it never jumps around, never giving an indication anything is wrong so I just don't understand what is happening

1 answer to this question

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,268 posts
8,683 battles

Hello @beesston,

please refer to the connection troubleshooting guide you can find on the support pages I've linked. Contact support if necessary and they can guide you through the process of diagnosing your routing path to the servers to determine and find the cause of the issue.

I hope this helps and your problem is resolved soon, if not feel free to mention me.

Regards,

Minia

Sign in to follow this