Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DB2212

Missions limited by premium account?

21 comments in this topic

[TAYTO]
Players
812 posts
8,597 battles

I completed a task in a mission, tried to add another task but got informed that wasn't happening because I don't have a premium account any more.
Really, we can only have 2 tasks running because we need a premium account to run 3 tasks?
Since when?

One more reason I ain't giving weegee any more of my cash. Foxtrot that

Inkedshot-20.09.24_00.48.30-0416_LI.jpg

Inkedshot-20.09.24_00.50.24-0160_LI.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,166 battles

Since always it was. I don't even care about this cause I have 900+ days now but yeah - I remember in the past it was an issue. 

• Cool 6

Players
3,710 posts
5,078 battles

Im more amazed that you haven't noticed that before by yourself as I think you are hear at least several years.

Yes that 3rd tast slot is reserve only for Premium accounts. Always has bean... Thats why is good to have some Premium time when some new Campaign comes, like this current update.

• Cool 3

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles

I'm pretty sure this has always been a thing?. 

1 hour ago, DB2212 said:

because I don't have a premium account any more.

I mean, the only way you will have ever experienced / notice it being a thing is if you've not had a premium account, and if yours has just ran out i guess that explains it.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,322 posts
2 hours ago, DB2212 said:

One more reason I ain't giving weegee any more of my cash. Foxtrot that 

there must be some advantages for paying for premium...

and as mentioned already, it has been this way since the introduction of campaigns, and it is also listed in the premium shop as advantage of premium...

• Cool 3

[TAYTO]
Players
812 posts
8,597 battles
21 hours ago, Riggerby said:

I'm pretty sure this has always been a thing?. 

I mean, the only way you will have ever experienced / notice it being a thing is if you've not had a premium account, and if yours has just ran out i guess that explains it.

I've paid to win for a long time.
Those pay to win periods have lapsed when weegee introduce silly shizzle, but I usually decide I want to pay to win again.

I guess I just never paid enough attention to capmaigns

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
265 posts
7,967 battles

Its been like that for ages. If you lose premium status you still get to keep the 3 missions you have already selected though, so if you get a days premium from a container or mission make sure to select the extra campaign mission.

[TAYTO]
Players
812 posts
8,597 battles
On 9/24/2020 at 11:49 PM, Unknown_Lifeform said:

If you lose premium status

Lose premium status?!? :Smile_veryhappy:

Players
3,130 posts
19,551 battles
5 hours ago, DB2212 said:

Lose premium status?!? :Smile_veryhappy:

Yeah i got chat banned for saying 'mormons' in chat which i keep misspelling and now WG cancelled my premium days :Smile_sad:

• Funny 3

[CAIN]
Players
4,522 posts
19,138 battles
11 minutes ago, Europizza said:

Yeah i got chat banned for saying 'mormons' in chat which i keep misspelling and now WG cancelled my premium days :Smile_sad:

I know that feeling. 

I keep misspelling "restarted idioms glee sniffing windowlacking imbalances", which seems to upset people for some reason...

WG bans me for it, they don't seem to know about that thing called "spelling weakness", and ban me for it. :Smile_sad:

But why would they take away premium time?

• Funny 2

[BASIC]
Players
583 posts
20,289 battles
14 minutes ago, Europizza said:

I got chat-banned for 2 weeks, even when I had chat disabled for some time. Magic :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

Players
3,130 posts
19,551 battles
1 minute ago, Jethro_Grey said:

But why would they take away premium time?

I lied. They actually gave me an additional 2,5 month of premium time through the tier X crates we got this year. They be trollin' meh :Smile_sad:

[CAIN]
Players
4,522 posts
19,138 battles
5 minutes ago, Europizza said:

I lied. They actually gave me an additional 2,5 month of premium time through the tier X crates we got this year. They be trollin' meh :Smile_sad:

You fluffy legging troll! :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

Players
5,113 posts

Normally this would be almost a non-issue as the campaigns all used to be permanent. Since they started introducing time gated campaigns recently, however... it could really be a problem.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,899 posts
27,684 battles
13 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Normally this would be almost a non-issue as the campaigns all used to be permanent. Since they started introducing time gated campaigns recently, however... it could really be a problem.

There was a lot of campaigns that were not permanent before, usually those New Year campaigns which lasted for only one patch. 

Players
5,113 posts
1 minute ago, fumtu said:

There was a lot of campaigns that were not permanent before, usually those New Year campaigns which lasted for only one patch. 

Really? I must have missed the lot of them then... I've only done one non-permanent campaign, the Much-hurried Strong-willed campaign.

[CAIN]
Players
4,522 posts
19,138 battles

I think, me as a long time member and premium user, should be allowed to do more then three tasks at the same time. 

Basically, divide the players into three groups: 

F2p plebs

Premium plebs

Glorious premium master race (me)

:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this