Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dai9Gut

Informations about clan wars and time

7 comments in this topic

[H-O-E]
Players
4 posts
1,218 battles

Hi

Time is important for university students, and I live in Canary Islands (Spain) so my timezone is neutral, but want to know whats the average timezone CW are started, as Im very interested in those. I would like to know if there are tiers like in WoT, thanks.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,364 posts
9,365 battles

For central europe it's from 19:00 to 23:00 I believe

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,006 posts
10,859 battles
7 hours ago, Dai9Gut said:

Hi

Time is important for university students, and I live in Canary Islands (Spain) so my timezone is neutral, but want to know whats the average timezone CW are started, as Im very interested in those. I would like to know if there are tiers like in WoT, thanks.

and no, there are no tiers, no map nothing. 

Basically WoWs Clan Battles are almost exactly same with WoT Team battles. 

form a team from your clan (now even closer because of mercenaries) and matched against a team with a similar points you have. 

all at the same tier. The next one will be tier 10.. they usually are tier 10.. 

[RONIN]
Players
357 posts
3,716 battles
4 hours ago, Excavatus said:

and no, there are no tiers, no map nothing. 

Basically WoWs Clan Battles are almost exactly same with WoT Team battles. 

form a team from your clan (now even closer because of mercenaries) and matched against a team with a similar points you have. 

all at the same tier. The next one will be tier 10.. they usually are tier 10.. 

Dont you feel that when you wrote this that something is missing in clan battles? They are too simple and without a "mission". Form a team, press battle ,gg. 

Do they ever plan to change current system? Or players really enjoy this system?

[POPAS]
Players
75 posts
15,275 battles
17 hours ago, domen3 said:

For central europe it's from 19:00 to 23:00 I believe

That's right for Spain mainland. Canary islands are one hour behind, so same time schedule as Britain. 

So 18:00 to 22:00 for him.

17 hours ago, Dai9Gut said:

Hi

If you mean ship tiers, it changes from season to season, last one being tier VI ships. Next one has been anounced to be tier X ships.

I'm spaniard as well, fell free to contact me if you have any question about clan wars and I'll be glad to help.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,006 posts
10,859 battles
On 9/24/2020 at 2:01 PM, Wulf_Ace said:

Dont you feel that when you wrote this that something is missing in clan battles? They are too simple and without a "mission". Form a team, press battle ,gg. 

Do they ever plan to change current system? Or players really enjoy this system?

If you ask me, yes they are too simple in the current version :) 

too bad I'm not a part of WG, just a player like others when it comes to changes into the game. 

I don't know what they are planning, but I know the world map system will not work because of the numbers of the clans and players participating. 

It works in WoT.. because the numbers are huge there.. I believe there are 10 Wot clans per 1 Wows clan in clan battles. 

Sign in to follow this