You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RidgieDidge

Apart from money why have WG allowed noobs to buy tier 6 and above?

7 comments in this topic

[TDWC]
Players
2 posts

I ask these questions here because EU support has blocked me worldwide. At one stage they blocked me from WG sites worldwide. So childish!

I'm used to being blocked by so many 'courageous' anonymous people in the world.

Apart from making more money why have WG allowed noobs, some with a win rate of 33% buy premiums at tier six and higher? If these people can't win at lower tiers against bots

how does anyone think they can win at higher tiers against people?

How does WG think that these players can learn to play the game at higher levels if they can't play at lower levels?

How can WG warrant dropping a ship after one loss from 50% to 40%?

Statement: I've never played a game that is so money orientated and that causes so much friction amongst players and has so many mistakes in it. Every game has mistakes but this game is littered with them.

I play it because I like it, even with it's childish support and it's many mistakes but I'm not tied to it. I play another game that has an excellent community and constantly improves because players and non players

work on it for nothing but just to make it better. Sadly or not, WG will never be at that level.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,270 posts
Just now, black_falcon120 said:

Why does WG let anyone buy premiums?

So they can make money out the game to develop it further

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,375 posts
8,200 battles
36 minutes ago, RidgieDidge said:

I ask these questions here because EU support has blocked me worldwide. At one stage they blocked me from WG sites worldwide. So childish!

I'm used to being blocked by so many 'courageous' anonymous people in the world.

Apart from making more money why have WG allowed noobs, some with a win rate of 33% buy premiums at tier six and higher? If these people can't win at lower tiers against bots

How does WG think that these players can learn to play the game at higher levels if they can't play at lower levels?

Statement: I've never played a game that is so money orientated and that causes so much friction amongst players and has so many mistakes in it. Every game has mistakes but this game is littered with them.

I play it because I like it, even with it's childish support and it's many mistakes but I'm not tied to it. I play another game that has an excellent community and constantly improves because players and non players

work on it for nothing but just to make it better. Sadly or not, WG will never be at that level.

Mate.

More than 99% of all Games are Only Existing to make Money. Thats the whole Idea behind Developing a Game you know.

Earn Money with it.

The Idea is to make the Game Fun enough that People give you Money for it.

The 3 most common Categories are:

Games that you can only Play by giving the Company Money. Hence the Company making Money from Selling the Game. (This one also includes Games that you can Play to some Degree for Free but where you cant actually Play the Full Game unless you give the Company Money. )

Games that you can Play for Free but where you can get Advantages by giving the Company Money. Hence the Free to Play Players being Content for the Paying Players and the Paying Players usually getting Advantages in the Game.

Games that you can Play for Free and where you can get Freedom of Advertising by giving the Company Money. Hence the Game getting Money from Companies that want to Advertise to its Players or if the Player doesnt want to be bothered getting Money from the Player itself.

WoWs is the Second by the Way.

Free Players are Content for Paying Players.

By the way.

The less than 1% remaining are usually Games Developed by some Shut In which got too much time on his Hands and wanted to make a Game for the Heck of it xD

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
27,241 posts
14,525 battles
6 hours ago, RidgieDidge said:

When you ask questions over and over and do not accept the answers, people tend to ignore you...

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles
7 hours ago, RidgieDidge said:

Apart from making more money

Why must there be an 'apart from', Making money is really any businesses primary operating objective. If clueless whales are willing and wanting to spend extreme amounts of money so they can play terribly in a tier 8 / tier 9 ship, it would be rather stupid to not allow them to do this. Especially in a game thats a free to play model. WeeGee have to pay their staff somehow you know.

6,234 posts
10,691 battles

Dear @RidgieDidge if you want to discuss matters on the forums, please be constructive. Asking "why WG allows noobs to buy ..." is certainly not.

Thread closed.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2