You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

What will be the next coal ship? - p.s. *Waves - Did you miss me?*

39 comments in this topic

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,937 posts
5,356 battles

Nothing what so ever, unfortunately, been wondering the same.

[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,270 posts

Wasn't there talk about a possible T10 CV coming next for coal. I'm hanging on to see if that happens?

I think a CV is about due for hitting the armoury, not had a CV for coal in it so far.

[SV]
Players
941 posts
12,860 battles
11 minutes ago, MRGTB said:

Wasn't there talk about a possible T10 CV coming next for coal. I'm hanging on to see if that happens?

I think a CV is about due for hitting the armoury, not had a CV for coal in it so far.

no i think somone datamined info on the asia server that the tier 10 cv will be a steel ship. and paolo emilio will prob be coal. (i hópe im wrong)

[SINT]
Players
938 posts
21,206 battles

Well there are the 3 former steel ships ( Black, Flint, Neustrashimy) that will be “ downgraded” to coal ships. Expect them around end this year? They are out of shop now for almost half year. WG said there would be an unavailable period to placate the players who bought them for steel. I thought that period was like 1/2 to 3/4 of a year.

But the reason for downgrade was the lack of popularity... So as a collector ( got to get them all) you might pick them up. Myself might pick up Flint if it has a chance to show up in my free T7 KOTS container as a preventive strike. Otherwise still beter coal ships and maybe captains to get.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,937 posts
5,356 battles
20 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

Kitakami, I hope? :)

Still hoping WG cancels that one personally, or dumps it into the RB for a metric *EDITED* ton of research points.

• Cool 2

[BRITS]
Beta Tester
362 posts
7,323 battles
16 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

With God's help never. :D

I would be interested in Black. And to also be allowed to get that special permacamo, i have heard about, for gold.

Players
270 posts
5,507 battles
30 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

Oh no, WG can't let weekend warriors and wallet knights spam 40 torps from behind friendly lines every 2 mins or so :)

There's Yoshino for that and I still don't trust that ship when it gets behind me. :fish_aqua:

• Cool 1

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles
7 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Any news on what the ship might be?

Black, Neustra and Flint all seem inevitable, Not sure when though.

Other than that, and looking at ''new'' / yet unreleased ships, we have : Hizen, Plymouth, Z44, Strasbourg, Mysore, F.D.Roosevelt and that italian DD who's name i've forgot. 

Idk which of them will be coal, steel, event or just standard premium ship tho. None of them could be coal for all i know.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,815 battles
8 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Any news on what the ship might be?

oh.. welcome back! 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, lafeel said:

Still hoping WG cancels that one personally, or dumps it into the RB for a metric *EDITED* ton of research points.

I hope it never comes into the game.. 

But never gets cancelled too.. So it stucks in development limbo at the stage of live testing. 

So testers can continue to play it 

giphy.gif

• Funny 1

Players
10,094 posts
11,861 battles
1 minute ago, Excavatus said:

oh.. welcome back! 

giphy.gif

But never gets cancelled too.. So it stucks in development limbo at the stage of live testing. 

giphy.gif

Doesn't mean WG can't nerfhammer Kitakami to the ground and then back to Japan before putting her into development hell.

Maybe limited torpedoes as her gimmick:cap_tea:

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,806 posts
17,132 battles
3 hours ago, PeteEarthling said:

Saw one in one of my battles this week, the torpedo soup was simply glorious!

Players
7,155 posts
245 battles

Asama? Not sure if Hizen will be coal or if its already been announced what resource she will get.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,815 battles
24 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Doesn't mean WG can't nerfhammer Kitakami to the ground and then back to Japan before putting her into development hell.

Maybe limited torpedoes as her gimmick

The only thing we know about her now.. is she will be in testing for a looong time.. much longer than the regular ships stay in test. 

And frankly, she came into test second time with this patch..

I haven't played a single game with her... In current meta, at tier 10... she becomes.... NDA.... NDA... so, as for me, she is ... NDA...NDA...NDA

As a result, you can clearly see that I don't think she... NDA...NDA...NDA...NDA... 

She is just... NDA...NDA...NDA.. nothing more.. 

Here.. all my feelings and experience with her! 

• Funny 4

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,896 posts
27,580 battles
8 hours ago, albin322 said:

... and paolo emilio will prob be coal. (i hópe im wrong)

If datamaned info is correct it will be for RP

8 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

Well there are the 3 former steel ships ( Black, Flint, Neustrashimy) that will be “ downgraded” to coal ships. Expect them around end this year? They are out of shop now for almost half year. WG said there would be an unavailable period to placate the players who bought them for steel. I thought that period was like 1/2 to 3/4 of a year.

But the reason for downgrade was the lack of popularity... So as a collector ( got to get them all) you might pick them up. Myself might pick up Flint if it has a chance to show up in my free T7 KOTS container as a preventive strike. Otherwise still beter coal ships and maybe captains to get.

It is unknown when they will arrive. WG said that they won't get back for at least 6 month after they were removed from armoury. So they can be back soon, as it is almost 6 months since they were removed but it could take much longer till they arrive.

25 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

gm3d actually showing updated model so I doubt it would be shelved. I personally expect for Kitakami to become a New Year ship as new PR. Wouldn't be surprised at all if that happen. 

4 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Asama? Not sure if Hizen will be coal or if its already been announced what resource she will get.

WG didn't announce resource for a single new ship including Hizen, Plymouth and Z-44

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,815 battles
3 minutes ago, fumtu said:

I personally expect for Kitakami to become a New Year ship as new PR.

I'd be ok with that.. 

how many PRs we see regularly... I can remember the one ı've seen last night.. was the first one in about a month I guess.. 

Make kitakami event harder than PR event :) 

and watch the money flows.. 

Players
552 posts
1,728 battles
17 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

I'd be ok with that.. 

how many PRs we see regularly... I can remember the one ı've seen last night.. was the first one in about a month I guess.. 

Make kitakami event harder than PR event :) 

and watch the money flows.. 

Have one of the requirements be 1000 aircraft shot down and 10 carriers sunk at Tier 4 in Randoms not coop........

In a DD, Crusier or BB, no CVs allwoed......

Should stop too many being earned...:cap_like:

• Funny 2

[BABBY]
Players
713 posts
10,535 battles
3 hours ago, SpartanRenegade said:

Oh no, WG can't let weekend warriors and wallet knights spam 40 torps from behind friendly lines every 2 mins or so :)

There's Yoshino for that and I still don't trust that ship when it gets behind me. :fish_aqua:

I smell a global ff mechanic change, ff is already disabled in ops

Players
1,644 posts
7,479 battles
9 hours ago, albin322 said:

no i think somone datamined info on the asia server that the tier 10 cv will be a steel ship. and paolo emilio will prob be coal. (i hópe im wrong)

I still have hopes for Roosevelt as a coal ship. I won't pull the trigger on any other coal ship before she becomes available.

Beta Tester
3,333 posts
14,703 battles
51 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

The only thing we know about her now.. is she will be in testing for a looong time.. much longer than the regular ships stay in test. 

And frankly, she came into test second time with this patch..

I haven't played a single game with her... In current meta, at tier 10... she becomes.... NDA.... NDA... so, as for me, she is ... NDA...NDA...NDA

As a result, you can clearly see that I don't think she... NDA...NDA...NDA...NDA... 

She is just... NDA...NDA...NDA.. nothing more.. 

Here.. all my feelings and experience with her! 

As usual, have only one question:

How keen are you on getting her yourself, aside from any "interest out of principle"?

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,815 battles
3 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

As usual, have only one question:

How keen are you on getting her yourself, aside from any "interest out of principle"?

1 hour ago, Excavatus said:

does this help? :cat_bubble:

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,815 battles
3 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

One of these, Plymouth, Kitakami, Paolo Emilio or DD R-10. We'll wait and see which one hits the Coal Store.

Kitakami will be in game (If it comes at all) after a looong time.. so not the next ship. 

my suspicion is, WG will be giving Khaba "the moskva treatment" so DD R-10 becomes the new silver tier 10 DD after TRASHkent, 

and Khaba becomes a coal tier 10.. 

I have no rumors or gossips, thats all my imagination btw. 

Players
1,987 posts
9 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

Kitakami will be in game (If it comes at all) after a looong time.. so not the next ship. 

my suspicion is, WG will be giving Khaba "the moskva treatment" so DD R-10 becomes the new silver tier 10 DD after TRASHkent, 

and Khaba becomes a coal tier 10.. 

I have no rumors or gossips, thats all my imagination btw. 

No one would spend 1K coal for Khaba with its current state.

• Cool 2