Game crash - unexpected error has occured

7 comments in this topic

Question

[-BWR-]
Players
1 post
4,808 battles

Hello,

Since several months my wows game is crashing with the "unexpected error has occured" message.

Already made a ticket on wargaming but the standard solutions with crash report, game repair etc. are not solving the issue, and I don't know where to search next.

It happened during different updates of the game and with and without mods (from modcenter).

Yesterday I have deleted the game (and folders) completely and reinstalled it again. After a few game the first crash was a fact. Im suspecting it's not related to any version or install of the game.

Anyone can give me an advice?

Some system info:

Intel core i5 4460

GTX 750Ti with latest nvidia drivers

8 GB RAM

Windows 10

Latest crash report:

Hash: 2436
EIP: 0x0000000062A3F839

Current thread #12232 native trace:
(0) : WorldOfWarships64.exe!0x00007FF762A3F839
(0) : WorldOfWarships64.exe!0x00007FF762A369F1
(0) : WorldOfWarships64.exe!0x00007FF762A3A427
(0) : WorldOfWarships64.exe!0x00007FF7627B22F0
(0) : WorldOfWarships64.exe!0x00007FF76256D300

System info:
    OS Name: Windows 10 or later
    OS Version: 10.10
    OS Architecture: x86_64

Memory info:
    Virtual memory: 10628032Kb/137438953344Kb (1%)
    Working set (process physical memory): 3409640Kb/8314876Kb (41%)
    Commit charge (working set + process page file usage): 5001928Kb/16703484Kb (29%)
    Global physical memory: 6318040Kb/8314876Kb (75%)
    Global commitable memory (physical + pagefile): 9032832Kb/16703484Kb (55%)

System info:
APPLICATION = DISPLAYDEVICE 0 = \\.\DISPLAY1, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_31021462&REV_A2
DISPLAYDEVICE 1 = \\.\DISPLAY2, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_31021462&REV_A2
DISPLAYDEVICE 2 = \\.\DISPLAY3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_31021462&REV_A2

6 answers to this question

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,268 posts
8,683 battles

Hello,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues for a while. Yabba is correct, your best chance to get things sorted is through technical customer support. I'm sure you've found the place to get a hold of them by now. I'll leave some information that may be able to help you.

1. Run an integrity check and generate a WGCheck report, both of those you can do in the WGCenter.
  2. Ensure you are running on the latest stable versions of your OS and programs, drivers. Your operating system, GPU, Motherboard, Audio, Anti-virus etc
  3. Run an integrity check of your operating system and file system. You can do so by running the "sfc /scannow" command in command prompt. For those that are a bit more tech-savvy you can be more thorough and use the "chkdsk" command and variables too.

The error code you've given (0x0000000062A3F839) normally relates to .dll corruptions in your Windows files. These corruptions can be found and patched by running the built-in System File Checker in windows 10. Which is the "sfc /scannow" command I listed above and linked to below. Please give that a try and hopefully your problem will be fixed.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/chkdsk

Regards,

Minia

[-RAF-]
Players
956 posts
5,996 battles

let's tag WG Rescue Team! (sorry to bother you two but someone needs help :D) also, i don't know why is that happening to you... i have a AMD Radeon Sapphire HD 7850 2gb and i7-920 and no problems..

@YabbaCoe, @MrConway

[WG]
WG Staff
4,400 posts
4,348 battles

Hello, I found, that you had one ticket in the beginning of August and then the main problem were third party mods.

As you mentioned, that you reinstalled the game, try to create a new ticket with Customer Support.

They will try to check what is possibly wrong and they will try to provide another ways how to solve that, probably.

Unfortunately us, community managers, we can't really help you with really technical issues.

[-RAF-]
Players
956 posts
5,996 battles
4 ore fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

Hello, I found, that you had one ticket in the beginning of August and then the main problem were third party mods.

As you mentioned, that you reinstalled the game, try to create a new ticket with Customer Support.

They will try to check what is possibly wrong and they will try to provide another ways how to solve that, probably.

Unfortunately us, community managers, we can't really help you with really technical issues.

don't want to be rude, but it's "other ways"

also, i tought you were a wg develovper xD

sry to bother you

[WG]
WG Staff
4,400 posts
4,348 battles
Před 15 hodinami arquata2019 řekl/a:

don't want to be rude, but it's "other ways"

also, i tought you were a wg develovper xD

sry to bother you

No problem. We, those who reply here on forum, we are community managers. So we are basically the those who interact with players, gather feedback and issues reported by players and talk to devs. Also getting info from them and announcing stuff.

But unfortunately regarding those technical stuff, Customer Support needs to be contacted via ticket, as they have power to directly check it there is anything wrong with the PC, with the game, with internet provider etc. That is why for those questions or reporting bugs, you have to create ticket on CS, as it is basically their task to solve those. So this "other way" is actually the primary one :Smile_ohmy:

[-RAF-]
Players
956 posts
5,996 battles
54 minuti fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

No problem. We, those who reply here on forum, we are community managers. So we are basically the those who interact with players, gather feedback and issues reported by players and talk to devs. Also getting info from them and announcing stuff.

But unfortunately regarding those technical stuff, Customer Support needs to be contacted via ticket, as they have power to directly check it there is anything wrong with the PC, with the game, with internet provider etc. That is why for those questions or reporting bugs, you have to create ticket on CS, as it is basically their task to solve those. So this "other way" is actually the primary one :Smile_ohmy:

oh ok thx xD