You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shiplife

200% Coupon - what do?

20 comments in this topic

[-CC-]
Players
75 posts
605 battles

Hello guys, I'm very new to all this.
I was just offered a 200% doubloon cashback on any purchase.

Seems like a decent deal, but I have no idea what to do with it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

[BASIC]
Players
801 posts
21,868 battles
1 minute ago, Shiplife said:

Seems like a decent deal, but I have no idea what to do with it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Buy dobloons. Best deal is to purchase 25k of them, you will get additional 50k. That 50k is a max limit of this coupon.

• Cool 6

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
2 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

Buy dobloons. Best deal is to purchase 25k of them, you will get additional 50k. That 50k is a max limit of this coupon.

You also then can then buy prems with 25% coupon in armory for it. Or get a year of prem account on Christmas.

• Cool 2

Players
90 posts
7,384 battles

Tbh, with 93 games played I would wait. Would be nuts to buy 25k dubs and the in a 100 games or so find out that this game is not for you. :Smile_glasses:

• Cool 3

Players
423 posts
10,267 battles

As others have suggested.  Keep the coupon, spend it wisely.  

There are way to get more ROI from spending the coupon if you read the fine prints.  Don't rush into it.

Oh! and Welcome to WoWS!

Alpha Tester
3,147 posts
12,353 battles
44 minutes ago, Shiplife said:

Thank you.

Wow, wish I got that. Nice one

• Cool 1

[SVX]
Players
1,384 posts
16,411 battles
1 hour ago, Shiplife said:

Thank you.

give it to me pls ! 

Players
222 posts
12,144 battles

Just watch their wording.

I've see form complaints before on the percentage offers, where 200% actually means you get double, not triple your purchase i.e. you were purchasing 100% and the promotion gives you 100%, therefore 200%. Not you get an additional 200%

[-CC-]
Players
75 posts
605 battles
Před 6 minutami Commander_Ericson řekl/a:

Just watch their wording.

I've see form complaints before on the percentage offers, where 200% actually means you get double, not triple your purchase i.e. you were purchasing 100% and the promotion gives you 100%, therefore 200%. Not you get an additional 200%

I actually did get tripple the ammount of doubloons I bought. Very good deal, hope there are more like this in the future.

• Cool 1

Players
2,797 posts
33,752 battles
2 hours ago, Shiplife said:

Thank you.

Send it to me so i can verify if it is real or not.

Players
10,377 posts
12,044 battles
1 minute ago, Shiplife said:

I actually did get tripple the ammount of doubloons I bought. Very good deal, hope there are more like this in the future.

Not really. Those are basically one time baits, the next best you're likely to get will be 30% coupon off select premium store offers.

• Cool 2

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts

HTF do you get one of those??? All I ever get from WG is a Pretty Box with a Few Flags and a kick in the B*lls from RNG  :Smile-angry:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-CC-]
Players
75 posts
605 battles
Před 33 minutami motor_g_b řekl/a:

HTF do you get one of those??? All I ever get from WG is a Pretty Box with a Few Flags and a kick in the B*lls from RNG  :Smile-angry:

they told me they like my battle performance. Im sure they closely watch how i play or something :D

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Beta Tester
339 posts
16,516 battles
3 hours ago, Shiplife said:

they told me they like my battle performance. Im sure they closely watch how i play or something :D

battlecount says everything. I only saw newcomers getting this coupon so far.

Players
3,176 posts
22,843 battles
Vor 8 Stunden, Shiplife sagte:

It is not a cashback. You will not get any cash back. I have no clue why they keep using that word; it is fraud and eventually somebody is bound to sue them over it.

Do not give WG any money until they fix CVs. No ships you can buy for it will be anything but carrier fodder, just to varying degrees depending on the tier. It's like paying to be griefed.

• Cool 1

Players
1,894 posts
9,548 battles
4 minuti fa, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor ha scritto:

It is not a cashback. You will not get any cash back. I have no clue why they keep using that word; it is fraud and eventually somebody is bound to sue them over it.

Do not give WG any money until they fix CVs. No ships you can buy for it will be anything but carrier fodder, just to varying degrees depending on the tier. It's like paying to be griefed.

true words

[-CC-]
Players
75 posts
605 battles
Před 18 minutami FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor řekl/a:

But I enjoy the CVs the most, what is there to fix? I think you mean they are very strong, which they seem to me. On the other hand 3/3 games i played with tier 8 i was in tier ten and my planes got shredded very VERY fast.