You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ulvesnutepostei

Reintroduce old Campaigns please

14 comments in this topic

Players
636 posts
8,871 battles

Like the title says, I'd like the oppurtunity to do the "Steel Monsters" campaign seeing as I was unable to play the game the periode when this was introduced.

Seeing as it was a purchasable campaign it cant be that hard to reintroduce it again in the premium shop?

Any takers? 

@MrConway

• Cool 3

[DAVY]
Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
15 minutes ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

Like the title says, I'd like the oppurtunity to do the "Steel Monsters" campaign seeing as I was unable to play the game the periode when this was introduced.

Seeing as it was a purchasable campaign it cant be that hard to reintroduce it again in the premium shop?

Any takers? 

@MrConway

:sarcasm mode on:    yes let's make it buyable and repeatable, so everyone can buy steel, the only real resource you have to earn through ranked or clan battles...

i don't get some players attitudes, "i missed an event, i'm only a new player and want all the old ships not available, i want the old campaigns, the time ran out for a mission/campaign" get over it, things change, things stop, if you didn't do enough to grind an event, tough, WG have put lot's of stuff in the armoury, so be happy...

• Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Players
636 posts
8,871 battles
58 minutes ago, Salentine said:

lots of garbage ...

Why dont you put a sock in it if you dont have anything to contribute but acid ... and if you do some research that particular campaign was payable when it was active

Besides I have 368 ships and have done my fair share of grinding, I have been here since the beginning but was prevented from playing the game, infact prevented from playing anything for about a year for reasons I'm not gonna share with you ...

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,676 posts
1 hour ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

Any takers? 

@MrConway

Steel monsters was bought in shop IIRC...

They migh do something similar for this CH who knows...

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles
1 hour ago, Salentine said:

:sarcasm mode on:    yes let's make it buyable and repeatable, so everyone can buy steel, the only real resource you have to earn through ranked or clan battles...

i don't get some players attitudes, "i missed an event, i'm only a new player and want all the old ships not available, i want the old campaigns, the time ran out for a mission/campaign" get over it, things change, things stop, if you didn't do enough to grind an event, tough, WG have put lot's of stuff in the armoury, so be happy...

It's nice to be able to do some campaigns or missions if you didn't do first time around.

I only start playing just after Hunt for Bismarck or i got just started

While i had to grind my way through Bismarck instead of receiving one.

It was very nice to have a "second chance" to have the Bismarck camo.

Now i have an original version of the greatest ship of WWII

So i can relate with what Op is asking for, even if it's only for steel.

• Cool 2

Players
7,276 posts
11,668 battles
1 hour ago, Salentine said:

i don't get some players attitudes, "i missed an event, i'm only a new player and want all the old ships not available, i want the old campaigns, the time ran out for a mission/campaign" get over it, things change, things stop, if you didn't do enough to grind an event, tough, WG have put lot's of stuff in the armoury, so be happy..

Well, first of all, he didnt ask for the campaign to be repeatable. So whats the harm, if its available permanently? Doesnt give you enough steel to get any ship, especially after they removed the cheaper one. So its just a way close the gap of missing steel. Something really bothers you about the idea, that someone driving around a Stalingrad only earned 80% of that steel through ranked & clan battles and bought the rest? We get steel through daily missions these days anyway, completly unreleated to individual skill. Where is the big deal at this point?

More content = more things to do = more player playing more games = win/win.

• Cool 7

Players
1,836 posts
8,983 battles
26 minuti fa, ForlornSailor ha scritto:

Well, first of all, he didnt ask for the campaign to be repeatable. So whats the harm, if its available permanently? Doesnt give you enough steel to get any ship, especially after they removed the cheaper one. So its just a way close the gap of missing steel. Something really bothers you about the idea, that someone driving around a Stalingrad only earned 80% of that steel through ranked & clan battles and bought the rest? We get steel through daily missions these days anyway, completly unreleated to individual skill. Where is the big deal at this point?

finally, a good answer

2 ore fa, Ulvesnutepostei ha scritto:

Any takers? 

@MrConway

would be nice, would be nice if we could have another campaign (with steel, a good thingy) to complete, i would be up for that

• Cool 1

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,676 posts
28 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Ditto the point of competitive only resource is moot for a while now since dailies + some easy ranked up to R10 should yield one steel ship per year easily....

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Players
4,914 posts

Many of us missed a campaign / collections....

WG usually puts those things in armoury after some time, so you can spend resources on them.