Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Dry Dock: Anchorage

7 comments in this topic

[X-10]
Players
90 posts
6,150 battles

I hope there will be more iowa class battleships in-game:Smile_trollface: Maybe USS Illinois in the next dockyard?

[RONIN]
Players
525 posts
4,795 battles
3 hours ago, OfficialDonYT said:

I hope there will be more iowa class battleships in-game:Smile_trollface: Maybe USS Illinois in the next dockyard?

New Jersey as tier 10 :)

Players
1,147 posts

There are some amazing Histocic ships out there as opposed to some BS Battlefleets, What would happen to them in game after a Damned Good thrashing with the Balance Bat would probably not bode well, I'm just Happy that Anchorage imanaged to come out of it  Reasonably OK. :Smile_amazed:

[WG]
WG Staff
6,093 posts
4,486 battles
Před 18 hodinami Interdiction řekl/a:

Seems a bit OP 

Maybe, maybe not. She is definitely different to other US cruisers. What do you think makes her a bit OP?

Beta Tester
2,234 posts
13,388 battles

I dont think she is OP ... its probably because on paper the combination of lots of and big guns, good torpedoes and smoke seem to promise an OP-ship.

She is played best like a Kutuzov: stay at range, stay with HE, choose AP wisely and dont go to cap (never ever !)

So completely different to Wichita or Balti. If you are at front, you die quickly.

She is soft, turns like a seasick whale and the rof prevents you from going too close.

Long story short: a wonderful 2nd line supporter, exactly my playstyle :Smile_trollface:

All in all i m very happy with Anchorage up to now (only 8 battles so far so not yet enough data ...)

Anchorage       8      USA      8     75%      1 991      65 746      1.13      2.75

Sign in to follow this