You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thisismalacoda

Asymmetrical DD lineups during primetime

6 comments in this topic

Players
550 posts
Vor 16 Minuten, firerider202 sagte:

Asymmetrical battles are supposed to have crazy lineups. Nothing to fix here. Maybe you should consider to first understand the mechanic/ship/game mode you are complaining about, before complaining. And if you eventually complain, you should at least write something constructive. 

Am 9.9.2020 um 16:03, firerider202 sagte:

the epicentre is a  game mode. There is a big circle in the centre of the map

At first, I considered myself to be just lucky, that you - esteemed scholar and gentleman - graced my admittedly unconstructive thread. Then I did some research and learnt that words of wisdom drip easily from your pouty lips.

Still I have to - lovingly - ask you, to take your big circle and shoo. This thread is about randoms.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,701 posts
15,193 battles
6 hours ago, thisismalacoda said:

when matches get created virtually without wait time are complete [edited]garbage. Two DDs vs one on Big Brother; gj geniuses.

Fix your game.

Presumably, this is a 'playing at weird hours' thing? The instant (from your perspective) queue will most likely be because someone else has been waiting ages. I play at - by EU standards - odd hours quite a bit, and this sort of thing isn't all that uncommon when the population is low.

BTW you shouldn't be too surprised that people think you're talking about asymmetric mode if you title your thread 'asymmetrical' as that's the 'new shiny' in the game at the moment, and occupies quite a few people's thoughts...

Players
3,670 posts
14,325 battles

A) Odd MM happens at low player number hours. This is known and VERY rare. It's ALWAYS been like this in order to get matches and stop players waiting 5 mins plus for a game.

B) Don't be a snarky arse to others when you start your thread with Asymmetrical, and wonder why people think it's about Asymmetrical battles. Maybe, you know. Make a clearer whine thread title. 

• Cool 1

Players
433 posts
6,566 battles
Am 12.9.2020 um 14:33, thisismalacoda sagte:

This thread is about randoms.

You're right. I connected asymmetric with asymmetric battles, probably had something different in mind at that time. apologies about that(honestly). 

Doesn't change much tho, these broken matches occur, but pretty rarely. And the thread is written very unconstructively.

Glad you made the efforts to search for a quote in my past posts which is out of context and has nothing to do with anything here.