You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

King of the Sea XI: Regional Results

45 comments in this topic

Players
393 posts
4 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

The King of the Sea XI tournament is live this weekend. Catch it on-stream and don't miss a second!

Read it on the portal

Part 2

Over any number of battles, deal 1,111,111 damage

Reward: 1x King fo the Sea container

Ship restrictions: Tiers VIII–X

Battle type restrictions: Random and Ranked

Part 3

Be in the top 5 by XP on your team 11 times

Reward: 2x King of the Sea camouflages

Ship restrictions: Tiers VIII–X

Battle type restrictions: Random and Ranked

This better be a typo ... otherwise [edited]off.

• Cool 3

Players
568 posts
3,629 battles

More WG bribery to try and drag players away from non-PvP game modes and non-top tiers. Same with a lot of this anniversary containers and missions, again it's a case of play randoms or asymmetrical or go F yourself... and go F myself is what I did. :cap_like:

• Cool 3

[SV]
Players
1,082 posts
13,955 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

and go F myself is what I did. :cap_like:

that is truly disgusting to mutch info :cap_wander_2:

• Funny 2

[A-Z]
Players
253 posts

I (and probably not only I) would really want to know, why 2nd and 3rd part of the code chain mission are discriminating CO-OP (and overall non-pvp) players?

• Cool 3

[FIFO]
Beta Tester
108 posts
11,813 battles
18 minutes ago, Amaha said:

I (and probably not only I) would really want to know, why 2nd and 3rd part of the code chain mission are discriminating CO-OP (and overall non-pvp) players?

The answer to your question was already in the thread and is quite clear (see the quote below). WG has been trying to kill scenarios for a long time and has actively worsened Co-op battles. On the NA server they have experienced real population problems owing to the popularity on non-PvP game modes depleting the already limited number of players ready, willing and able to go to the economically unviable high tier PvE. 

Scenarios were taken away on the flimsiest of excuses , i.e. the CV rework which they themselves implemented, and the bots' erratic behaviour (both of which they elected and coded). Co-op battles magically started finishing after  a couple of kills with WG initially denying that any changes had been made before remedying the situation.

Probably a major contributing factor, however, is the typical mission grind. Not everyone can spend unlimited time on the game, so naturally they would use faster, easier Bot battles to quickly achieve goals set out in missions. If WG wants more players to play or not play a particular mode they can simply allot the prizes to the desired location and many people will follow them. I have 28 days or so to finish the final Campaign missions for the Polish commander and guess what? I'm stuck in Tier IX & X grinding away.

20 hours ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

More WG bribery to try and drag players away from non-PvP game modes and non-top tiers. Same with a lot of this anniversary containers and missions, again it's a case of play randoms or asymmetrical or go F yourself... and go F myself is what I did

• Cool 4

[-GG-]
[-GG-]
Players
365 posts
20,696 battles
2 hours ago, llHEROll said:

code doesnt work was it time sensitive?

I missed it too but probably next weekend they will post a new one.

[BOBS3]
Beta Tester
514 posts
18,231 battles
10 hours ago, Amaha said:

KotS is a PvP tournament, encouraging more players into high tier PvP goes hand in hand with promoting the tourney

• Boring 1

Players
393 posts
2 hours ago, PassTheSalt said:

KotS is a PvP tournament, encouraging more players into high tier PvP goes hand in hand with promoting the tourney

Except they are trying to people to watch it and not participate, this is the same BS with Twitch missions that made me actively ignore watching Twitch streams with drops enabled.

If they want their "PvP master race only" game then disable PvE entirely and they end up with about 30% of the playerbase walking out, including paying playerbase, thats why we get this passive aggressive attitude towards people that dont want to engage on PvP, basically they are giving a freebie Tier VII to PvPers as the rest can go F themselves. And I dont get wht really, I am not going to start spending more money on the game because of the PvP, hell I dont play Tanks because its PvP only.

Also note despite their "we want players to engage all modes" thin excuse, there is never anything that is Co-Op or Operations only, PvE modes are always the one excluded.

• Cool 4

[-TAW-]
Players
4 posts
4,949 battles

For those of us going back into education/work, it's kinda infuriating how the Code doesn't last long at all. Hopefully they'll be another one this weekend but I doubt so. I wish Wargaming was slightly less unhanded sometimes.   : /

• Cool 2

Players
295 posts
16,220 battles

Hello WG here is idea how appreciate players dedication to game , give rewords for every 1000 games played in random 10k coal,

celebrate every 5.000 games with 5.000 steel & T9 premium container , and every 10.000 games with 10.000 steel & premium T10 container ,

I registered februari 2018 in 2 years I have played over 8000 battles in random according to "my records" 8.6% player have done that,

I have spended hundrets (maybe over thousend) hour playing game , to get to that point , would be nice that WG care about players

dedication and I think that player would play more if they had perspective of rewords on the way.

(And please made change to container situation , so there would be more to get in one day )

8 k battles.JPG

8 kills.JPG

210k xp.JPG

achivements.JPG

damage.JPG

first blood.JPG

high caliber.JPG

krakens.JPG

rammed.JPG

xp earned.JPG

• Bad 4

Players
1,875 posts
19,346 battles

I entered the bonus code today but as of yet no mission, now I might well be being premature, but can I just ask is this normal and that the mission has not arrived yet?

[ROSET]
Players
2 posts
12,924 battles

hi,

is there another way to get 1 container, i missed out on the one from armory?

thanks for any feedback...

unlucky.jpg

Players
1 post
180 battles
19 minutes ago, TheNME said:

hi,

is there another way to get 1 container, i missed out on the one from armory?

thanks for any feedback...

unlucky.jpg

Not that I'm aware of. There will be 2 available for watching the regional and international finals, but as i understand it, youi'll have to wait for KotS XII, probably in the spring, to finish the collection. 

Players
393 posts
On 9/23/2020 at 5:11 PM, TheBigM145 said:

Not that I'm aware of. There will be 2 available for watching the regional and international finals, but as i understand it, youi'll have to wait for KotS XII, probably in the spring, to finish the collection. 

Assuming there is one.

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles
21 hours ago, LonesomePolecat said:

If one missed the bonus code for the mission (well together the stream on the 13th), is there any chance for an other code in the upcoming streams?

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/redeem/?bonus_mode=HAILTOTHEKINGXI

• Funny 1

Players
103 posts
21,820 battles

i need 2 more containers to complete the collection how will i get them? for example iam watching the stream today will i get anything by drops or mission?

[DAVY]
Players
3,015 posts
14,566 battles
2 minutes ago, sotiris_warrior said:

i need 2 more containers to complete the collection how will i get them? for example iam watching the stream today will i get anything by drops or mission?

you should get one kots container drop after watching for 90 minutes, if you have your account linked to twitch

• Cool 1

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles
2 minutes ago, sotiris_warrior said:

Yes, one KOTS container will drop this weekend and the final KOTS container will drop during the international finals weekend 10/11 October

Read it on the portal

image.thumb.png.a198fca76ede8f4ac5ed597b8e7cb93a.png

• Cool 1