Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FieryArrows

Noticed team unbalanced skill

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
10 posts
2,588 battles

Hi commanders,

I've seen from 4 september a decrease of winrate about 0,29% (in 68 battles from 5 september).

The reason for this post is to confront with others people in this community about this particular situation. When a oneside team is filled only with low skilled team resulting is quick end battle.

For those who considered me noob or something look at my stats, im not a pro neither a average but a below-average player.

 

Please no flame, or something like that. :)

Have a good night.

:cap_tea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
6,145 posts
14,625 battles
13 minutes ago, FieryArrows said:

I've seen from 4 september a decrease of winrate about 0,29% (in 68 battles from 5 september).

It's probably just a losing streak; we all get them, and you'll have corresponding winning streaks periodically as well.

 

If you look at your overall WR, the line of best fit is a steady upwards trajectory: https://wows-numbers.com/player/524114154,FieryArrows/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10 posts
2,588 battles

Oh yes you right but is WG matchmaking system use player's winrate as a variable and make low, suppose the player had a long win streak, and viceversa? 

 

Sorry for my bad grammar!

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,622 posts
10,277 battles
2 minutes ago, FieryArrows said:

Oh yes you right but is WG matchmaking system use player's winrate as a variable and make low, suppose the player had a long win streak, and viceversa? 

 

Sorry for my bad grammar!

 

Thank you

No it's random. 

Sometimes you win ten in a row, sometimes you lose ten in a row. 

And everything in between. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JOLLY]
Players
497 posts
11,865 battles

OP is correct. This week, teams have been atrocious especially at tiers 7 to 10. Very one sided, insta collapse/stomp, fail divs, afk/bots aplenty. Uncarriable.

Not fun.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts
58 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

No it's random. 

Sometimes you win ten in a row, sometimes you lose ten in a row. 

And everything in between. 

Oh yes totally random alright, thing is can you ever remember a winning streak 2 days in a row 😉, yesterday couldn’t buy a win rofl stomp after Rolf  stomp, today were in not for a Nevsky who was petrified to enter a cap (end game), which resulted in the nevsky being solely to blame for a defeat in what should’ve been the 5th win in a row (by less than 10 points),  btw I capped c cap, nevsky avoided the red cap, despite the nearest bote being near the map edge,  2 points ; streaks happen all the time, are they random, is Russia an open, honest, passive and  peaceful country ?, and 2) wtf was a top Tier T10 doing, obviously caps aren’t important 🤣😂.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10 posts
2,588 battles
17 minutes ago, LoveZeppelin said:

OP is correct. This week, teams have been atrocious especially at tiers 7 to 10. Very one sided, insta collapse/stomp, fail divs, afk/bots aplenty. Uncarriable.

Not fun.

 I should try different moment of the day to see any differences (i play mainly at night from 22:00 to 2:00 and sometimes morning for 2 battles).  🙄

 

That is same situation that happened to me... hope it's just unlucky but when it's come out that is not happens only to me (this is the reason of this post) maybe we argue when this weird lose streak start same day/week etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JOLLY]
Players
497 posts
11,865 battles
9 minutes ago, FieryArrows said:

 I should try different moment of the day to see any differences (i play mainly at night from 22:00 to 2:00 and sometimes morning for 2 battles).  🙄

 

That is same situation that happened to me... hope it's just unlucky but when it's come out that is not happens only to me (this is the reason of this post) maybe we argue when this weird lose streak start same day/week etc. 

I'm afraid, unusually, all times of day are currently bad.

If you feel you  really need your daily WOWS medication, I'd suggest coop, tiers 2-4 (for the Campaign) or the experimental mid tier Assymetric Battles.

Spoiler

Of course, as much as there are some who are very unlucky with their losing streaks, others will find it hard to believe their luck with a seemingly unending winning streak :Smile_sceptic:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LUZ1]
Players
871 posts
12,835 battles
7 hours ago, FieryArrows said:

Hi commanders,

I've seen from 4 september a decrease of winrate about 0,29% (in 68 battles from 5 september).

The reason for this post is to confront with others people in this community about this particular situation. When a oneside team is filled only with low skilled team resulting is quick end battle.

For those who considered me noob or something look at my stats, im not a pro neither a average but a below-average player.

 

Please no flame, or something like that. :)

Have a good night.

:cap_tea:

Are you grinding any stuff that forces you to play ships that you don't do well in? That's usually for me what gives me low WR in a period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
28,130 posts
14,900 battles
7 hours ago, FieryArrows said:

Oh yes you right but is WG matchmaking system use player's winrate as a variable and make low, suppose the player had a long win streak, and viceversa? 

 

Sorry for my bad grammar!

 

Thank you

No.

 

6 hours ago, MadBadDave said:

Oh yes totally random alright, thing is can you ever remember a winning streak 2 days in a row 😉

I have even won three days in a row.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
14,778 battles

Does it have anything to do with popular temporary modes sucking either above average or below average players away from randoms ? We had quite popular 3 vs 3 randoms, and now asymetric battles.

 

Both can cause fluctuations in random matches.

 

If you are higher skilled then the rest of both enemy and allied team left in random matches you would win more. So that is not it. When it is the higher skilled players remain in random matches but your skill is lower, you lose more.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
256 posts
4,669 battles

Just RNGesus making his presence felt, don't worry about it and think about how you can make your team win more.

I end up shooting at DDs in BBs if I can even though it hurts damage farming for example.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10 posts
2,588 battles
5 hours ago, Camperdown said:

Are you grinding any stuff that forces you to play ships that you don't do well in? That's usually for me what gives me low WR in a period.

This happen with all ship... I play mainly yogumo(I know that DD is not the best counter DD in critical situations) , georgia, cleveland, tallin and tirpiz(last 2 not often).  THe situation is ideantical all people of my team died and enemy team is full  with max 3 of them died... This is so annoying because i can do a lot of damage but none want help me to finish low HP ship (maybe for many reason too far or they are busy with other one) and other is situation awareness or tunnelvision, they always finish trapped (cutting map in half) etc...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
939 posts
10,230 battles
5 minutes ago, FieryArrows said:

This happen with all ship... I play mainly yogumo(I know that DD is not the best counter DD in critical situations) , georgia, cleveland, tallin and tirpiz(last 2 not often).  THe situation is ideantical all people of my team died and enemy team is full  with max 3 of them died... This is so annoying because i can do a lot of damage but none want help me to finish low HP ship (maybe for many reason too far or they are busy with other one) and other is situation awareness or tunnelvision, they always finish trapped (cutting map in half) etc...

 

Yea, I have only one advice for you: Never trust your team mates.

 

If you see an enemy with 1% hp, there's a very high chance your team will ignore it and shoot at the broadsiding BB next to it. Or a DD is spotted in the cap, but your team isn't interested in shooting it for some other reason.

Do everything yourself, and your damage, winrate and credit earnings will skyrocket shortly after.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
611 posts
12,142 battles
13 hours ago, FieryArrows said:

I've seen from 4 september a decrease of winrate about 0,29% (in 68 battles from 5 september).

You just had a bad streak. You won 28 out of those 68 games, if I got the math right. Just 5 more wins and you would've maintained your previous win rate.

 

Could be just rotten luck with the random matchmaking, and/or you could've been playing worse than usual yourself. If unsure, you can use sites such as wows-numbers.com to check if your Personal Rating (for example) has been normal during the bad streak. If yes, then it wasn't you. :Smile_Default:

 

Note that stat obsession isn't necessarily the best way to enjoy the game. Speaking as a healing patient... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10 posts
2,588 battles
7 minutes ago, asalonen said:

You just had a bad streak. You won 28 out of those 68 games, if I got the math right. Just 5 more wins and you would've maintained your previous win rate.

 

Could be just rotten luck with the random matchmaking, and/or you could've been playing worse than usual yourself. If unsure, you can use sites such as wows-numbers.com to check if your Personal Rating (for example) has been normal during the bad streak. If yes, then it wasn't you. :Smile_Default:

 

Note that stat obsession isn't necessarily the best way to enjoy the game. Speaking as a healing patient... 

Thank you and everyone who answered my post! 

Im trying to do my best and kepp it! 

Have a nice day:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×