Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Don't forget to click. (Free daily gift)

7 comments in this topic

Players
2,369 posts

Every day there is a free gift to collect from WG.

Click your armoury and claim it... 

Screenshot (926).png

• Cool 4

[SINT]
Players
976 posts
21,740 battles

Good post, the other daily rewards were more upfront in your face in the main screen screaming click me for free goodies.  Now no special notice in the main screen but you have to open armory ( without any notification that there is something extra to get) to get your daily random drop. The random factor I don’t get by the way..what’s the benefit.

• Cool 1

Players
2,369 posts
2 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

The random factor I don’t get by the way..what’s the benefit.

I have no idea... maybe the planner had one too many Vodka drinks...

Players
3,280 posts
19,937 battles
14 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

The random factor I don’t get by the way..what’s the benefit.

It is there to get you comfortable and willing towards this type of lootboxes, so you will buy this stuff in next events. So look at it as getting your first fix for free, like regular dope.

• Cool 4

Players
836 posts
47 minutes ago, Europizza said:

It is there to get you comfortable and willing towards this type of lootboxes, so you will buy this stuff in next events. So look at it as getting your first fix for free, like regular dope.

I was wondering why they went this route and not the usual daily log-in bonuses. I took it as part of a continuity with the various recent events/compensation claims/etc. that have required the player to actively click on something and be up-to-date with every newspost in order to get the rewards: it seems like with WoWs they're trying to scale back on the things they give away for free, by making them opt-in and thus leaving a certain proportion of the playerbase none the wiser. The bonuses this time around had an especially minor amount of advanced notice compared to others in the past, I thought. Not a fan of the system, personally, I hope they go back to being more generous in future...

• Cool 1

[MUMMY]
Players
567 posts
10,106 battles

Its irritating design.

Every time you log in you get this image.png.1a8dd416d4da2c325b99040bcdba5414.png.  (is there anyway to disable these alerts in port btw?)

Yet something that you actually want (free stuff) is in the armoury with no alert.

• Boring 1

[ALONE]
Modder
2,225 posts
13,932 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, rage1750 sagte:

[...] image.png.1a8dd416d4da2c325b99040bcdba5414.png.  (is there anyway to disable these alerts in port btw?)

Yes!  :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this