You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
hedgehog_s

WELL DONE WG

8 comments in this topic

[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
150 posts
31,643 battles

Not often I would say this but I'm delighted to be able to say well done War Gaming - this latest patch has renewed my interest in this game as a handicapped, co op only player. Finally a campaign (five epochs of the navy) that can be completed playing co ops, the dockyard construction, daily missions - lots of reasons to log in and enjoy a variety of ships that i haven't played in ages with new goals to achieve keep it up please WG - don't forget us co op only handicapped guys (or gals). 

• Cool 21
  • Bad 1

Players
3,962 posts
5,273 battles

All that is great what you say its just... bad optimized. Loading of Port and battles sometimes take ages or even cause game to crash. I heard that from many players.

Players
2,374 posts
1 hour ago, hedgehog_s said:

Not often I would say this but I'm delighted to be able to say well done War Gaming - this latest patch has renewed my interest in this game as a handicapped, co op only player. Finally a campaign (five epochs of the navy) that can be completed playing co ops, the dockyard construction, daily missions - lots of reasons to log in and enjoy a variety of ships that i haven't played in ages with new goals to achieve keep it up please WG - don't forget us co op only handicapped guys (or gals). 

My clan mate is a Tetraplegic (Paralyzed from the neck down)... he loves the fact missions can be completed in Coop...

• Cool 9

[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
150 posts
31,643 battles
15 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

My clan mate is a Tetraplegic (Paralyzed from the neck down)... he loves the fact missions can be completed in Coop...

Send him my best from a guy who is better off but with osteoarthritic hands that means co ops are my thing.

• Cool 3

Players
1,114 posts
12,622 battles
19 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

wait; he's actually able to play the game? respect

Anyway; I really enjoy the update too, looking forward to anchorage, the campaign and assymetric are cool, gifts are cool. 
One minor downside is that the campaign- as usual- doesnt offer anything substantial for long-term players & its even hard to complete when you dont feel like grinding in tier 2-4 when you got nothing to do there

• Cool 2

Players
2,374 posts
2 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

wait; he's actually able to play the game? respect

Anyway; I really enjoy the update too, looking forward to anchorage, the campaign and assymetric are cool, gifts are cool. 
One minor downside is that the campaign- as usual- doesnt offer anything substantial for long-term players & its even hard to complete when you dont feel like grinding in tier 2-4 when you got nothing to do there

He has very limited arm function either side but with an aid that helps him with mouse and keyboard he gets his games....

• Cool 5