Sign in to follow this  
mowtow

Autopilot , more buggier then ever

3 comments in this topic

[TL-BG]
Players
33 posts
11,840 battles

Guys , I dont what you are mingling again with the autopilot but its more buggier then ever. I'm giving him a simple task - srt8 line and what does this thing do ? Fist goes in reverse and then forward. If you give him a shorter route even in an open watter it will almost allways default to reverse (a task you can complete with 1/4 turn).  I cant even count the times I've ordered him to move in sertein direction so I can do my duties (as CV) and when I came back to it - the ship has not even moved because the autopilot has no idea what to do , so I'm forced to do it manually while 1/2 of the team is screamming for support/scout....  I know most players dont care about Autopilot but we carriers are forced to use it or not play at all...

Players
376 posts
5,799 battles

At Gamescom, they said that autopilot is on the radar, and there is some improvement in work. Hopefully, it will work this time, the last improvement really wasn't too impressive.  

[TWS]
Players
481 posts
5,446 battles

Agree. Needed to pull back, should have been a clear turn in covered position, but the presence of other ships led my CV to charge into the oncoming enemy couldn't stop it either. Minimap showed the required turn, but ship was following some imaginary yolo line.

• Funny 1