PT 0.9.9 - General Feedback

36 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
4,603 posts
4,416 battles

WG_SPB_WoWS_Preview_099_Public_Test_719x404-preview.jpg

Round 2 Schedule

Starts: Thursday 17th September 18:30 CEST (UTC+2)

Ends: Tuesday 22th September 07:30 CEST (UTC+2)

Special Features of the Test

The Public Test server will host Clan Battles, with Tier X ships facing each other in a 3 vs. 3 format.

Procedure

• A maximum of two mercenaries per Division.
  • Ship restrictions per team:
    • A maximum of one destroyer, cruiser, and aircraft carrier.
    • A maximum two battleships. If the team has one aircraft carrier, there can be no more than one battleship in the same team.
  • You can start a Clan Battle on the Public Test server at any time.

For testing purposes, all players will have access to one of three Daily Shipment options. These will be allocated at random and differ in their designs, as well as the rewards they can drop.

U.S. battleships flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22standard_01624cacb82f39f77a4e677a7b9fdf4VIII Kansas and flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22standard_01624cacb82f39f77a4e677a7b9fdf4IX Minnesota can't be obtained on the Public Test server.

Players
5 posts
14,176 battles

Where is the Season Awards for PT0.9.9 ? I can't see them in the post, normally here we should get Autumn Season. Or I suppose that there isn't any more Season Awards since this time, Season Awards only have one turn?

Players
22 posts
8,893 battles

And where is the new season in patch notes for PTS 0.9.9???

We should start Autumn Season with this iteration of PTS...

What happened, will there be a chance to play a new set of PTS special missions for ship container this time or not?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,618 posts
2 minutes ago, Liquidfreak said:

I have problem with autorization to the game.. Is test server up just now? 

maybe you should read the article or the first post in this thread...

[NYXCZ]
Alpha Tester
14 posts
3,633 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

maybe you should read the article or the first post in this thread...

Oh my, i am sorry now i seeing it :-P Sorry about that 

WG Staff
1,559 posts
854 battles
2 hours ago, Liquidfreak said:

Oh my, i am sorry now i seeing it :-P Sorry about that 

Just to avoid this situation again 😊

Round 1 Schedule

Starts: Thursday 10th September 18:30 CEST (UTC+2)

Ends: Tuesday 15th September 07:30 CEST (UTC+2)

• Funny 1

[LUSOS]
Players
341 posts
20,097 battles

So correct me if im wrong, but the only thing to test is invitations to clan battle and see if they work?
And the only good reward. 1 day of premium, mandates everyone to play cv?

Nuts|

[TDOG]
Beta Tester
182 posts
8,436 battles
On 9/9/2020 at 5:34 PM, Machilus_blois said:

Where is the Season Awards for PT0.9.9 ? I can't see them in the post, normally here we should get Autumn Season. Or I suppose that there isn't any more Season Awards since this time, Season Awards only have one turn?

On 9/9/2020 at 5:44 PM, SuddeNStrikes said:

And where is the new season in patch notes for PTS 0.9.9???

We should start Autumn Season with this iteration of PTS...

What happened, will there be a chance to play a new set of PTS special missions for ship container this time or not?

This was asked in the News and Announcements article of 9.9 PTS and TheWarJaC provided the following answer there  

Hi Captains, 

So, there won't be an Autumn Season of Public Test this time, but PT seasons may be back in the future.

[RDNT]
Players
86 posts

Seems quite buggy?

Tried to connect around 8pm. Got the

"Error connecting server

Sever temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"

Then tried around 10pm again. First got an error that username and password was incorrect(?) pressed connect and I got in.

Took a boat for a combat got into a t9 1v1 and on the postbattle screen i got a disconnect with the same error as originally. Tried the connect button again ---- but no, seems to be tanking hard atm (thursday 10:45pm ish)

[FAF]
[FAF]
Players
457 posts
17,788 battles
9 hours ago, ZeuSueZ1337 said:

Seems quite buggy?

Tried to connect around 8pm. Got the

"Error connecting server

Sever temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"

Then tried around 10pm again. First got an error that username and password was incorrect(?) pressed connect and I got in.

Took a boat for a combat got into a t9 1v1 and on the postbattle screen i got a disconnect with the same error as originally. Tried the connect button again ---- but no, seems to be tanking hard atm (thursday 10:45pm ish)

Almost the same here i got in and then kicked out again and got the Error connecting server

Sever temporarily unavailable. Please try again later

WG Staff
1,559 posts
854 battles
On 9/15/2020 at 2:19 AM, sauron_el_cruel said:

Hi, I would like to be a tester since I have 25,000 games in this game and I can contribute. I'm also directing the game

Hi Captain,
Thank you for your interest in becoming a supertester and help us developing a better game. Unfortunately, a big wave of ST recruitment ended recently, and currently, there are no open positions available. But as soon as we decide to open a new recruitment session for the program, we’ll notify you through our official channels. 😊

WG Staff
1,559 posts
854 battles

Ah Captains, the server of our Public Test is now closed, but a new round of PT will open during the next days 😉.

[FAF]
[FAF]
Players
457 posts
17,788 battles
On 9/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain,
Thank you for your interest in becoming a supertaster and help us developing a better game. Unfortunately, a big wave of ST recruitment ended recently, and currently, there are no open positions available. But as soon as we decide to open a new recruitment session for the program, we’ll notify you through our official channels. 😊

Sorry to say @TheWarJaC since when have WG listened to the supertester, CCs, Betatesters and the playerbase with in the last 2 years ??

[WG]
WG Staff
4,603 posts
4,416 battles
Před 16 hodinami Cammo1962 řekl/a:

Sorry to say @TheWarJaC since when have WG listened to the supertester, CCs, Betatesters and the playerbase with in the last 2 years ??

All the time. We always take a look on feedback of our test groups. Based on results we after that decide, if to make changes, or not. I can assure you, that regarding balance changes of test ships, majority of those are made because of feedback gathered from our testers. From time to time we also implement something that community was vocal about and the suggestion came from players. Just it is not possible to implement everything, that players want as every time you have two different point of view on the same issue...