You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cloud_Striker

Will there ever be another chance to buy the HSF ships?

4 comments in this topic

Question

[BLSTR]
Players
14 posts
606 battles

I really like my Spee, and wouldn't mind having a second copy of her. And the Harekaze looks like she'd be an amazing captain trainer for all Japanese DDs with her varied loadouts. Is there any chance the event will ever come back, or at least a chance to buy these two ships again?

3 answers to this question

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
12,883 battles
52 minutes ago, Cloud_Striker said:

I really like my Spee, and wouldn't mind having a second copy of her. And the Harekaze looks like she'd be an amazing captain trainer for all Japanese DDs with her varied loadouts. Is there any chance the event will ever come back, or at least a chance to buy these two ships again?

Perhaps - as it's a collaboration it is rarely announced in advance and as next collab is Transformers it may (!) happen later this year - or never...

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,707 posts
14,191 battles

With the Arashi looking suspiciously like a HSF collaboration ship, although silently sat in development for some time, it will likely return eventually.

Players
866 posts

The HSF Harakaze ( Think I spelled that wrong ) HSF Graff Spee are nice ships and great little earners with their Cammo's, Although those girls seem to wear some strange life jackets :Smile_amazed: