Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Slippyjim

frequent logging out this morning

21 comments in this topic

[NOSUB]
Beta Tester
49 posts
11,642 battles

server having issues again ?? been logged out 4 times so far when playing so im out for a while hopefully be resolved by tonight as there have been a few people so not isolated to me 

• Cool 3

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
91 posts
17,053 battles

Yes, this has happened to me three times in the last 30 minutes and now I can't log into the game.

Weekend Tester
854 posts
10,098 battles

Don't know about the game, but its just taken a minute plus just to load the forum content (NA & RU are instant, as usual).

Looks like the hamsters have the mid-week blues again.

[WG]
WG Staff
4,648 posts
4,418 battles

We faced minor server hiccup around that time... but now it should be back OK. Can you try to login now, again?

[-RDE-]
Players
321 posts
26,610 battles
41 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

We faced minor server hiccup around that time... but now it should be back OK. Can you try to login now, again?

i'm still getting DC on the eu server, many others too saying the same in game chat...

[WG]
WG Staff
4,648 posts
4,418 battles
Před 9 minutami humpty_1 řekl/a:

i'm still getting DC on the eu server, many others too saying the same in game chat...

OK, thanks for noticing... we are still investigating the issues

btw how you can see game chat, if you are not connected?

[-RDE-]
Players
321 posts
26,610 battles
14 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

OK, thanks for noticing... we are still investigating the issues

btw how you can see game chat, if you are not connected?

after getting DC, i reload back into game almost straight away(30/60secs) then i see others saying sry for DC etc ...

[WG]
WG Staff
4,648 posts
4,418 battles
Před 1 minutou humpty_1 řekl/a:

after getting DC, i reload back into game almost straight away(30/60secs) the i see others saying sry for DC etc ...

All right. So Are you facing disconnection now? Or currently in the battles/chat somebody mentioning that?

We had some issues and drop of few players from the server at 9:48, but after that we can't see any other significant player drop. That is why I am insterested, if it still happens to someone currently

[-RDE-]
Players
321 posts
26,610 battles
18 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

All right. So Are you facing disconnection now? Or currently in the battles/chat somebody mentioning that?

We had some issues and drop of few players from the server at 9:48, but after that we can't see any other significant player drop. That is why I am insterested, if it still happens to someone currently

just had a game start 9.59 where there was no dc   (1st 1 this a.m where no dc).. i'm just starting another so fingers crossed.

all seems ok now. :)

• Cool 2

Players
880 posts

On down detector it;s still showing problems on EU and has been sincearound 09.00 a small settled spot ataround 10.30and at the moment 11.00 it;s in the middle of a large fluctuation, Happen fixing the problem and less "Inovative" game play would be a plan. Just a sugestion from a minion :Smile_honoring:

Players
121 posts
3,021 battles
4 hours ago, Slippyjim said:

server having issues again ?? been logged out 4 times so far when playing so im out for a while hopefully be resolved by tonight as there have been a few people so not isolated to me 

u didn't pay wg enough money :etc_swear:

Players
198 posts
2,868 battles

I had the same issues as well yesterday where I disconnected twice in a single match. The sad part was that almost all of my teammates suffered the same fate while the enemy's team was completely unaffected. We lost a match which should've been a completely free win.

But oh well, I'll try again today and see how it goes. I'll report back here if I'm still facing the same issues. 

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,431 posts
10,977 battles
40 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

Seriously, what the hell? :etc_swear:

Untitled.png

I have translated it. Says: WG keeps me in a cage. Send help or nudes. I am lonely. So lonely...

• Funny 1

[STEEL]
Players
660 posts
15 minutes ago, Humorpalanta said:

I have translated it. Says: WG keeps me in a cage. Send help or nudes. I am lonely. So lonely...

I do not read barcode, but this packet loss is appalling... :Smile_amazed:

Sign in to follow this