Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ZeroSkillPureLuck

asymmetric battles

21 comments in this topic

Players
112 posts
13,303 battles

Dear WG, can you pls stop with these teams... not a single game won in lower tiers today.. its just impossible.  And also, lower tiers are played with less skilled players, so disparity is even greater.

Screenshot_692.thumb.jpg.5525b9db552f6dbc7a4a027325a01c52.jpg

[1701]
Players
128 posts
13,618 battles

Low tier is still very much winable, but when you see 4 torpedo DDs try to gun down a full hp Cleveland, it is not hard to imagine why they think it is impossible

• Cool 3

[CATS]
Players
28,078 posts
14,876 battles
7 minutes ago, ZeroSkillPureLuck said:

Becouse all higher tiers were bots.

Nope. Won against enough players.

• Funny 1

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
14,723 battles

It seems completly reversed since the first days when bots still filled the high tier teams.......but not because a few high tiers ships vs a lot of low tier ships are more powerful......because of the  low tier refusal to mass advance & zerg them. 

It seems the low tiers think they can camp their way to victory which will never work in this mode. 

Although the makeup of the teams over which you have no influence at all has a lot to do with the outcome. High BB vs no multiple low DD = bad thing as torpedo's stop charging BB better then slow fires. . Low DD vs High CV and DD killer DD/Cruisers = bad thing since they can butcher low HP ships fast with high ROF/damage.

To crush your enemies ( barely fired a shot !! ) and see them driven before you..... did Sun Tzu mean this by  “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ? :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

wows 74.jpg

• Cool 1

[ALONE]
Modder
2,225 posts
13,930 battles

Ah, finally I can switch sides and claim all these nice wins with T8-ships using all the tokens I earned when low-tier was the meta. :cap_haloween:

[SHAFT]
Players
10,982 posts
9,442 battles
4 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

I wonder how Tier V wiped the floor with Tier VIII the first days...

5vs12?

Not 7vs10 with 3 Secondary BBs?

4 hours ago, ZeroSkillPureLuck said:

Dear WG, can you pls stop with these teams... not a single game won in lower tiers today.. its just impossible.  And also, lower tiers are played with less skilled players, so disparity is even greater.

WG doesnt understand the balance. 5vs12 is equally unbalanced as 7vs10. I mean, why would you change both teams at the same time?

5vs9-10 is ok, depending on the ships, same as 6vs11-12. Maybe 7vs12 if the tier difference aint that big.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,617 posts
16,587 battles

Hi all,

I don't think this was fun for the lower Tier team... I have never seen 5 CVs in a game either... :Smile_hiding:

FkSP2lC.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
136 posts
8,713 battles

in the beginning it was fun because it was challenging for tier 8 ships. Now, most of the time tier 6 just gets pawned. I am playing it for the reward but after that I had enough

[MUMMY]
Players
567 posts
10,106 battles
14 minutes ago, ZeroSkillPureLuck said:

I think after reading this thread we can start a go fund me to rename you, ZeroSkillNoLuck has a ring to it :Smile_trollface:

Players
2,326 posts
19,148 battles
13 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

I wonder how Tier V wiped the floor with Tier VIII the first days...

haha, learn to count ships on both sides broski :cap_haloween:

[CATS]
Players
28,078 posts
14,876 battles
Just now, Enkidu136 said:

haha, learn to count ships on both sides broski :cap_haloween:

Tier V still wins sometimes. The gamemodes attracts the most passive and incompetent players possible.

Sign in to follow this