You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Matty814

Anchorage Dockyard

8 comments in this topic

[BAD-A]
Players
54 posts
5,878 battles

Hi All,

In the Dockyard it states that it is the last chance to buy stages of the process with doubloons and am I right in thinking that even if you complete all of the directives that you still need to purchase two stages (3000 doubloons) to get the ship? If so does that mean that come the end of the even I wont be able to purchase the stages so should buy them now?

TIA

Players
222 posts
12,144 battles

You can buy the last 2 stages at the end, just as it was possible with the Odin. Cost is 1750 each, so the starter pack for 3000 is a cheaper way to get the 2 you have to buy.....unless you never finish the grind. But you can also buy more than 2 stages. Personally I'm going for the grind, but half-hearted, so have avoided the initial bundles, just in case I never get all the directives.

• Cool 2

[MIAO]
Players
1,504 posts
7,095 battles
31 minuti fa, Matty814 ha scritto:

Hi All,

In the Dockyard it states that it is the last chance to buy stages of the process with doubloons and am I right in thinking that even if you complete all of the directives that you still need to purchase two stages (3000 doubloons) to get the ship? If so does that mean that come the end of the even I wont be able to purchase the stages so should buy them now?

TIA

You can purchase at any time any stage you want for 1750 doubloons per stage, and 2 of them is 3500 (cheaper in the starter pack)

if you won't invest any doubloons (again, you can purchase any stage at any time) you wont get the ship

• Cool 1

[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,270 posts

I'm currently grinding the directives. Either I'll manage to grind it out, or I won't... I'm not that bothered about this particular ship in dockyard. I'm doing it so far just to pick up some rewards along the way, just got the 7,500 coal reward

Players
555 posts
Vor 33 Minuten, MRGTB sagte:

I'm currently grinding the directives. Either I'll manage to grind it out, or I won't... I'm not that bothered about this particular ship in dockyard. I'm doing it so far just to pick up some rewards along the way, just got the 7,500 coal reward

The joke was good! .................................. For 7,500 coal?

Hello

What is there?

I strive to keep my "ship graveyard" manageable.

Others are ready to get any mediocre steamer no matter what the cost. It is extended every now and then and then it can continue to rust with peace of mind!

WG has learned from the setback with the "PR"! Unfortunately only "WG" learned something!

And the fun part is how long does it take to move all ships once in a battle?

The WinRate will be happy, really!

Apart from how to get rid of the unnecessary junk again.

For my part, I am fully occupied with 15 ships!

But: "Man's will is his kingdom of heaven".

Who needs it, his problem.

Only my variant is considerably cheaper!

Kind regards

(Created with Google Translate)

Players
139 posts
17,187 battles

The starter packs will go away, but you can still purchase shipbuilding phases with doubloons . In fact even of you grind all directives you still need to buy 2 phases in order to complete it fully and get the ship . 

[SINT]
Players
978 posts
21,757 battles

I bought the required 2 stages for 3k doublouns now. You need to buy 2 stages anyway IF you have your mind set on getting this ship. So main question are you willing to pay money AND do some grinding to get a T8 fantasy ship? If you do and you know you can do the grind ( which is quite easy to do with a forgiving timetable) buying the 3k pack now saves you 500 doubloons later.

As I said I am set to get the ship and thus “ saved” 500 doubloons by getting the 3k package and used my free doubloons from the anniversary for this ship. Finished my second phase today so the grind is going faster then needed.