You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.9.9: Round 2

22 comments in this topic

[RUMR]
Players
6 posts
5,592 battles

TX 3v3 with CVs... ohhh boy. This gonna be interesting. :cap_hmm:

But I asume it's just a test for mercenaries machanic which is great.

[ICLAN]
Players
16 posts
8,272 battles

Now the only thing I need is a clan!

Or some way a clan "hires" me.

By the way: how can I signal the clans I'm available?

[MIAO]
Players
1,489 posts
7,039 battles
2 ore fa, H_Juergen ha scritto:

i don't know but i will invite you, ok?

• Cool 1

[LUSOS]
Players
341 posts
20,064 battles
5 hours ago, H_Juergen said:

From what i read, you check the I want division thing and then u can be invited.

[TDOG]
Beta Tester
182 posts
8,431 battles
16 hours ago, Obidav said:

No more Public Test Seasons missions ?

@Tanatoy 
Are there still going to be PTS Season missions? as this article makes 0 mentions that they are continuing to occur.

WG Staff
1,545 posts
854 battles
23 minutes ago, DisorderZ55 said:

@Tanatoy 
Are there still going to be PTS Season missions? as this article makes 0 mentions that they are continuing to occur.

16 hours ago, Obidav said:

No more Public Test Seasons missions ?

Hi Captains, 

So, there won't be an Autumn Season of Public Test this time, but PT seasons may be back in the future.

[TDOG]
Beta Tester
182 posts
8,431 battles
11 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captains, 

So, there won't be an Autumn Season of Public Test this time, but PT seasons may be back in the future.

Hopefully so, as some captains will be unable to obtain the PTS Seasons patch now as we have only had 2 Seasons this year and thus with no Autumn and presumably Winter Season this year mean its impossible to get the 4 complete PTS Seasons.

I tbh anticipate a drop in PTS interaction as I suspect that the PTS seasons and the 3 part rewards that provide a little boost for the upcoming patch (like the 2x German CV containers or the 2 epoch containers from the Last PTS) are the significant draw to people to take time from the Live Server to help test. I know a few of those I play alongside aren't going to be bothering with the PTS until either the full seasons to get the Ship container, or at least the minor bonus to whatever is occurring in the subsequent patch (like the aforementioned 2x German CV containers or the 2 epochs containers we got for the latest PTS 

Without that, there is little reasoning to spend time on the PTS. The typical rewards are a nice reasoning but arguably not worth the hassle of the play on the PTS given the inability to trial upcoming ships (Especially given the anniversary event currently occuring begs the question of why bother putting in the effort to earn 8k base xp, or get up to hurricane on PTS clan battles for a handful of flags that you can get on the Live Server in a fraction of the time due to the anniversary gifts 

It may be worth trying to get either a news article or an update to the above article to mention that the PTS Season is not occuring to make it clear as I'm sure others whom dont frequent the forums will not know that the Autumn season isn't occuring.

• Cool 3

[EJDER]
Players
446 posts
24,551 battles
1 hour ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captains, 

source.gif

• Funny 2

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
259 posts
16,280 battles

@TheWarJaC when we go to the 1 universal Client for all servers . . . will the WGC uninstall both of my EU and NA clients and replace it with the 1 universal client ?? 

or will we have to uninstall them  ourselves and then re install the universal client ? 

WG Staff
1,545 posts
854 battles
1 hour ago, gmomkey said:

@TheWarJaC when we go to the 1 universal Client for all servers . . . will the WGC uninstall both of my EU and NA clients and replace it with the 1 universal client ?? 

or will we have to uninstall them  ourselves and then re install the universal client ? 

Hi Captain, we will release a publication with more information about this.  😊

• Cool 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,284 posts
10,973 battles
5 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, we will release a publication with more information about this.  😊

wg make the steam version easier as well that you not need manually change servers in xml file all the them when you play at multi  servers?

Players
54 posts
7,611 battles

Wait, no more PTS seasons missions? Looks like I bothered installing PTS for nothing this time, because I sure won't be playing it.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,514 posts
9,533 battles
10 hours ago, defender128 said:

Wait, no more PTS seasons missions? Looks like I bothered installing PTS for nothing this time, because I sure won't be playing it.

Yeah, PTS participation is gonna drop by a lot.

WG Staff
1,545 posts
854 battles

Captains,

The first round of Public Test for Update 0.9.9 finished this morning at 07:30 CEST. Therefore, the PT server is currently closed. The second round of Public Test will start in the next days. 😊

Players
1,874 posts
19,346 battles

Not the end of the world but why does playing CV get a WG container where as playing ships gets a lesser reward?  

Just I cannot see that CVs have been updated or modified beyond their involvement in clan battles, and we already know their impact well enough. Or is it just CV players are more important than surface peasants. 

WG Staff
1,545 posts
854 battles

Hi Captains, 

A small reminder, the Second Round of the Public Test for the Update 0.9.9 is going to start in a few hours 😊Schermata 2020-09-17 alle 16.23.15.png

WG Staff
1,545 posts
854 battles
15 hours ago, siraiaw said:

What are the balance changes?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.

V HAWKINS

Main battery guns reload time reduced from 12.6 to 12.1 s.

VIII IMPLACABLE

Bomb parameters were changed:

Maximum damage increased from 4,700 to 4,900

Chance of causing a fire on target increased from 27% to 28%

X PETROPAVLOVSK

Detectability range by ships increased from 14.9 to 15.4 km. Other detectability ranges increased accordingly.

IX RIGA

Main battery guns reload time reduced from 15.0 to 14.5 s;

Detectability range by ships increased from 14.74 to 15.04 km. Other detectability ranges increased accordingly.

"Engine boost Modification 1" upgrade:

Bonus to the action time of the consumable reduced from 40% to 30%.

VIII BELFAST '43

Number of "Short-Burst Smoke Generator" consumables increased from 2 to 3. 

X VERMONT

Sigma parameter increased from 1.9 to 1.95.

VI LEONE

Main battery guns reload time increased from 8.5 to 9.5 s. 

IX PAOLO EMILIO

The angle at which the check for ricochets is made for SAP shells is reduced from 70 to 60 degrees;

The guaranteed ricochet angle for SAP shells is reduced from 80 to 75 degrees;

Bonus to the ship's maximum speed from the "Emergency Engine Power" consumable is increased from 20% to 25%.

V OKLAHOMA

AP shell armor penetration was increased.

X FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT

Number of rockets on attack aircraft reduced from 28 to 26:

Japanese battleship Hizen, Tier IX

Deck armor increased from 25 to 32 mm.

WG Staff
1,545 posts
854 battles

Captains, 

The Public Test for Update 0.9.9 is finished. The PT server is now closed.

Thank you for helping us testing the game!