You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Developer Bulletin 0.9.9

22 comments in this topic

[-WHO-]
Beta Tester
241 posts
19,311 battles

selling ships at T9 ... yes do it more ..it is making game more challenging (!) 

• Cool 1

[GRAY]
Players
35 posts
22,563 battles

Regarding mercenaries thing. Can I invite to clan battle member of another clan as a mercenary? Or he need to be clanless?

Players
100 posts

This line split will be for very long time forever considered as most pointless and undesirable split in WoWs history. Look I'm one of nutjobs which enjoy Colorado, but T6 is undisputed max for slow ships. After that slow ships are just for memes. I could understand Kansas vel South Dakota 1922/3 as a T7 premium, was kind of hoping for one, but this?

Also in the news. USN BB split shows how low WG has fallen. With identical USN cruiser split people actually got straight away equivalent tier ship + prem camos if they owned them on the alternative line. Now it's much better, you have to actually pay for the privilege of getting ships nobody requested. I always keep things civilized but once I have to use this acronym - WTF happened with this game?! 

As a curiosity:  For 48M (million with capital M) downloads/live accounts last weekend Bleach Brave Souls devs handed over to every (F2P like me - spend literally 8$ all time in BBS - or not) player 4.8 Millions of credits and thousands of consumables (RPG game where you need mountains of consumables to max-out nearly 1700 characters currently in the system). Ask yourself: Can you imagine WG doing same thing for any and all milestone(s)? No paywalls, no directives, no RNG scams just appreciation of playerbase. Yeap, Me neither.

• Cool 7

Players
880 posts

American Battlesnails with a  reload comprable to watching paint dry and a speed compered to a Roman Trireem... that's a Hell No then.. Not Interested it's just a first class :etc_swear: take :Smile-angry:

• Cool 2

[CKBK]
Players
456 posts
25,111 battles

WG please chill with CVs in CBs, give us a breathing season, else you guys are just gonna be killing this game mode 

• Cool 3

[BASIC]
Players
633 posts
20,857 battles

This is genious as usual by WG. Get T8 from directives in 3 weeeks and enjoy it a few days before linę release or pay and have a new T9 on day 1. Yes there will be many Minnesotas that day 

Players
308 posts
16,541 battles
6 minutes ago, doerhoff_damian said:

Looks like I can relax. I have allready regrinded the Colorado just in Case.

I have bought that cow in pupouse of regrind , buy one game have bring bad memories , and getting T8 in directives is welcome by me.

• Cool 2

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
260 posts
16,320 battles

So in 9.9 we will need only 1 client and the WGC will change server for us . ok that will help my poor hard drive space . thank you . . . :Smile_honoring:

but when all this goes through will we need to uninstall all our regain specific game instances or will it be done automatically ??:Smile_unsure:

fingers crossed for this update to go smoothly . . 

And as I play on EU and NA . . . and NA get the patch the day before EU how is that going to work ???? 

will I be able to play on the EU server when the NA is on the next patch ??? 

or are we all going to get the new patches at the same time ???? :Smile_unsure:

[TDOG]
Beta Tester
183 posts
8,481 battles
19 hours ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

So if I correctly understand , there is no need to graind that cow colorado , kansas will be reward in directives ?

Certainly reads that way to me
Admittedly when it was announced I reground the colorado to have the xp ready in the off chance.
But Tier 8 Kansas for free by playing

Not too fond of the random bundles to get the Tier 9
The odds of it being fairly pricy dubloon wise and a significant number of bundles are very high given past occurances

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,670 posts
3 minutes ago, gmomkey said:

And as I play on EU and NA . . . and NA get the patch the day before EU how is that going to work ???? 

will I be able to play on the EU server when the NA is on the next patch ??? 

• Cool 1

[BATES]
Players
30 posts
15,724 battles

The mercenary thing is another disgrace to please the low level clans and make a mess with the higher ones. Purpose of this, pumping CB numbers to show this is working, while in reality is destroying the fun for CB in conjunction with CV stubborness.

• Cool 1

Players
359 posts
14,808 battles

I will convince our clan owner to invite "RNGsama" & "I_AM_LULU_SNAIL" to our team every single match day as mercenarys.

I am full of anticipation and the two will definitely be happy too.

Thx WG for this chance!

:Smile_popcorn:

WG Staff
1,599 posts
863 battles
On 9/10/2020 at 6:53 PM, Dude_from_Moscow said:

Thank you very much for one cop[y of game to play on different servers!

At least this is 80 GB of space!

Yes, you should be able to save a decent amount of Hard Drive space 😊

• Cool 1

Players
229 posts
55 battles
On 9/16/2020 at 2:50 AM, TheWarJaC said:

Yes, you should be able to save a decent amount of Hard Drive space 😊

How do we handle ST clients? I can play the NA server and the ST clients which I haven't deleted but not the EU. RU, or ASIA servers.