Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PeteEarthling

Would you please fix the servers?

10 comments in this topic

[GW_KR]
Players
215 posts
20,195 battles

Servers Kaput.

Just lost a bunch of precious economic flags and one of them 200% camos that you sell for 125 gold.
Gonna need those back Wargaming. You hear me ?

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
12,352 battles

I don't know if it's different clusters but I've had no problems this morning - I've been on since around 8:30am Cork (Ireland) time.

Players
6,482 posts
10,755 battles

Wow I got lucky then. Played quite a few games with eco signals, took a short break for lunch, kept the game running, came back to find myself disconnected and thought how that could be... So yea, something did happen.

Players
1,832 posts
12,943 battles

I don't get thrown out of games but just about every morning at 7:30 or thereabouts I'm transferred to another server straight after a battle, meaning I miss on the after action report that becomes unavailable. Which is kinda annoying.

[LEAKS]
Players
231 posts
9,403 battles

I'm not sure if this is the same thing but for a couple of days my screen would freeze and I would be stuck in the game unable to play and with nothing but the frozen screen to see.  To leave the screen needed me to stop WoW running through Windows Task Manager and this is advised by WG.  In order not to leave a running battle it is necessary to wait for the battle to time expire because it isn't possible to know if it ended earlier.  When this happens every game and you try fixes and restart the game to have it freeze again it is not possible to wait nearly 20 minutes for each attempt and so I collapsed the game many times.  What then happened is that I was punished for "Unsportingly leaving the game early" and racked up 16 compulsory pink games in Co-op.  I eventually deleted the game and reinstalled it and for a week all went well, but it's started all over again.  Perhaps WG feel that pink suits me but my record will look bad!  I had assumed that the fault lay within my computer but could it be connected with server behaviour?  Am, I wasting my time trying to fix the problem if it turns out that the problem is triggered by the server.  I still tend to think that it's my client that is glitched but advice would help.

[I-J-N]
Players
4,763 posts
19 minutes ago, Tatsfield said:

I'm not sure if this is the same thing but for a couple of days my screen would freeze and I would be stuck in the game unable to play and with nothing but the frozen screen to see.  To leave the screen needed me to stop WoW running through Windows Task Manager and this is advised by WG.  In order not to leave a running battle it is necessary to wait for the battle to time expire because it isn't possible to know if it ended earlier.  When this happens every game and you try fixes and restart the game to have it freeze again it is not possible to wait nearly 20 minutes for each attempt and so I collapsed the game many times.  What then happened is that I was punished for "Unsportingly leaving the game early" and racked up 16 compulsory pink games in Co-op.  I eventually deleted the game and reinstalled it and for a week all went well, but it's started all over again.  Perhaps WG feel that pink suits me but my record will look bad!  I had assumed that the fault lay within my computer but could it be connected with server behaviour?  Am, I wasting my time trying to fix the problem if it turns out that the problem is triggered by the server.  I still tend to think that it's my client that is glitched but advice would help.

There was a time I used to get that sometimes. Hasn't happened for a while though. Overall, my PC sometimes seems to freeze up, and if that happens during battle... I sometimes come back to see my ship sinking.

Players
49 posts
4,838 battles

Happened to me too, luckily i didnt loose any match. Is the frequent server maintenance a normal thing on EU server, because I never saw it on SEA server. I have missed a lot of result when I am transferred to a different server after the battle ends.

Sign in to follow this