Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ydoum

Will there ever be new permanent cb/ranked camos similar to Flint's/Black's one?

2 comments in this topic

Question

[THROW]
Players
160 posts
8,151 battles

I'm one of those players that doesn't go for looks. In fact, I prefer realistic-looking camouflages (preferably historical ones as well). This is why I am currently hoarding all my tokens, as nothing really interests me in terms of reward camouflages in the Armoury.

However, the Flint and Black camouflages, despite not being the most realistic-looking ones, offer some amazing benefits. Not only do they look unique, but they provide unique stat bonuses that cannot be found on other permanent camouflages for the same tiers.

Can we expect similar releases (in regards to stat bonuses) of permanent camouflages for other ships? Or will the camouflage armoury section just keep stagnating and rotting away?

1 answer to this question

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,233 posts
8,630 battles

Hello,

The answer is I don't know. Perhaps in the future but until WarGaming says anything we can't expect any other camos with such benefits to be made available to other high-tier ships. And even then who is to say they will suit the historical likeness that you want. This is a question you could possibly get answered on one of the weekly World of Warships streams.

Regards,

Minia

Sign in to follow this