You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Please_helpme

not free to play more pay to play

90 comments in this topic

Players
111 posts
3,172 battles

i asked some streamers," is this game is really free to play ?"

they said," yes." 

guess i have been told wrong or incompletely but they are some condition you might face like i faced 

i got suspended for being intentionally afk but actually i was playing and i was doing best on konig to play against t8 massachusetts. 

but some paid customer got unhappy cause he wanted me to tank him. who am i idiot ? why would i push massa powerful secondaries ? why didn't danny give  respect to enemy massa ? 

he got punishment for that and blaming me for being afk intentionally wtf !

when i asked wg moderators about that he is lying 

1.thumb.jpg.d2dec25dab90b23878296b3abf8cfc94.jpg

edited

wtf ! why am i not to play smart why do i have to play like an idiot and die then later being call terrible useless team eventually

why am i not allowed to dodge shells ? 

dodging shells is now against rule ? wtf

playing defensive is now against rule. i was in open water but he was playing at border line and he was doing nothing cause he got punish hard by enemy bbs. now his intentionally afk but wg not gonna take him as afk 

cause danny paid them and they blindly gonna support him and gonna accuse me on without valid reason. they can pick any reason and gonna say it's against rule.

so i decided to not play this game anymore cause it's more pay to play. cause they supporting their paid liar customer. and calling my every move is against rule.

i am not his servant, i am not here to please your paid customer.

i am not here to get punishment for false accusations. cause some paid customer making mistake getting punish for that and blaming others for that.

i asked them," so what's next i am gonna play cv i lost my planes and i am behind island or far away near border line and some paid customer of your gonna get unhappy by that and you gonna punish me for that ?"

they said," we are not gonna punish you for that"

i can't trust them anymore. i have been treated terrible by wg moderators and their moderation. i have uninstall the game. i have no interest playing this game anymore cause i meant to be get punish but i am not here for that.

this topic is for free to play players. 

Edited by floribe2000
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 7

[CATS]
Players
26,820 posts
14,383 battles
6 minutes ago, 123789123789 said:

i asked some streamers," is this game is really free to play ?"

they said," yes." 

guess i have been told wrong or incompletely but they are some condition you might face like i faced 

i got suspended for being intentionally afk but actually i was playing and i was doing best on konig to play against t8 massachusetts. 

but some paid customer got unhappy cause he wanted me to tank him. who am i idiot ? why would i push massa powerful secondaries ? why didn't danny give  respect to enemy massa ? 

he got punishment for that and blaming me for being afk intentionally wtf !

when i asked wg moderators about that he is lying 

1.thumb.jpg.d2dec25dab90b23878296b3abf8cfc94.jpg

20200904_114618_PGSB105-Koenig_s01_NavalBase_asym.wowsreplay

wtf ! why am i not to play smart why do i have to play like an idiot and die then later being call terrible useless team eventually

why am i not allowed to dodge shells ? 

dodging shells is now against rule ? wtf

playing defensive is now against rule. i was in open water but he was playing at border line and he was doing nothing cause he got punish hard by enemy bbs. now his intentionally afk but wg not gonna take him as afk 

cause danny paid them and they blindly gonna support him and gonna accuse me on without valid reason. they can pick any reason and gonna say it's against rule.

so i decided to not play this game anymore cause it's more pay to play. cause they supporting their paid liar customer. and calling my every move is against rule.

i am not his servant, i am not here to please your paid customer.

i am not here to get punishment for false accusations. cause some paid customer making mistake getting punish for that and blaming others for that.

i asked them," so what's next i am gonna play cv i lost my planes and i am behind island or far away near border line and some paid customer of your gonna get unhappy by that and you gonna punish me for that ?"

they said," we are not gonna punish you for that"

i can't trust them anymore. i have been treated terrible by wg moderators and their moderation. i have uninstall the game. i have no interest playing this game anymore cause i meant to be get punish but i am not here for that.

• passive play is checked by the system and has nothing to do with reports and you do not know from whom or when you got reported
  • do not fail division, then you do not meet Tier VIII in a Tier V ship
  • what has this to do with free to play?
  • Cool 5
  • Bad 2

Players
144 posts
7,348 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:
  • passive play is checked by the system and has nothing to do with reports and you do not know from whom or when you got reported

You do see t8 with t5 ship in asym. Battle what he was playing.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,046 posts
1 minute ago, therealVanquisher said:

You do see t8 with t5 ship in asym. Battle what he was playing.

but nevertheless posting such a replay does not confirm at all that he did not "play passive" since one don't know how he behaves in other games...and I wonder if he was told (by the system/support) because of which games he was suspended. I'd expect quite a delay between "crime" and reaction, like for chat bans...

• Cool 2

Players
211 posts
11,658 battles

I wonder if the OP is mature enogh to understand this game. A friend of mine doesn't pay and he has fun playing this game. Now i have to watch his replay before commenting on his play style.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
144 posts
7,348 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but nevertheless posting such a replay does not confirm at all that he did not "play passive" since one don't know how he behaves in other games...and I wonder if he was told (by the system/support) because of which games he was suspended. I'd expect quite a delay between "crime" and reaction, like for chat bans...

Which is why i Made my 1st reply about it propably not beeing an unjustified  ban. 

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,008 posts
12,259 battles
23 minutes ago, 123789123789 said:

Wise decision as you lack a lot of understanding and mix up things so they comfort you. Have a good time then!

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
2,903 posts

Does someone that watched the replay confirm if he was afk? Cuz I can't watch it, I'd like to support him.

[CATS]
Players
26,820 posts
14,383 battles
2 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Does someone that watched the replay confirm if he was afk? Cuz I can't watch it, I'd like to support him.

The replay has probably nothing to do with his problem.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[-RAF-]
Players
638 posts
5,555 battles
5 minuti fa, lossi_2018 ha scritto:

Why you can't? you download it and you open it with the game exe (you need to choose open as worlofwarships.exe)

Players
2,903 posts
1 minute ago, arquata2019 said:

Why you can't? you download it and you open it with the game exe (you need to choose open as worlofwarships.exe)

I can't do that since about a year.

[-RAF-]
Players
638 posts
5,555 battles
1 minuto fa, lossi_2018 ha scritto:

I can't do that since about a year.

I can help you do that if you want, if you don't mind of course

Players
111 posts
3,172 battles
5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

The replay has probably nothing to do with his problem.

i am sure danny they guy in replay who reported me. i asking for other replay files from moderators but they are refusing it. i said to them show me i was intentionally afk and i will accept this punishment and shut my mouth.

• Funny 1

Players
111 posts
3,172 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

please tell me why should i charge t8 massa ?

i am playing konig. do you really think konig that powerful as massa ?

why am i not allowed to play defensive ?

it wasn't chat ban. i was suspend that i can't play the game. i keep asking for the replay but they are not showing it cause i know they not gonna do that. cause they have to cover their paid customer

[-RAF-]
Players
638 posts
5,555 battles
1 minuto fa, 123789123789 ha scritto:

i am sure danny they guy in replay who reported me. i asking for other replay files from moderators but they are refusing it. i said to them show me i was intentionally afk and i will accept this punishment and shut my mouth.

Sadly :(

Players
111 posts
3,172 battles
1 hour ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Wise decision as you lack a lot of understanding and mix up things so they comfort you. Have a good time then!

you are tester. makes sense you gonna support those moderators. 

• Bad 2

Players
76 posts

1 hour ago, 123789123789 said:

blablabla

so you think that you can come from ru server here to club seals and then, when failing at it, start whining that you cant ... p2w ... blablabla????

why not whine in home server?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
111 posts
3,172 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

it was asymmetric battle t5-t8 join the battle 

i got punishment cause i am free to play. 

i have seen some stream ppl play defensive when they have to they don't get punishment for that.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Players
111 posts
3,172 battles
3 minutes ago, hypsar said:

so you think that you can come from ru server here to club seals and then, when failing at it, start whining that you cant ... p2w ... blablabla????

why not whine in home server?

sure i joined russian clan cause i needed clan bonuses but i am not russian. that doesn't make me russian. clan leader send invitation to me and i did say to them i don't speak russian but they still ask me to join. so i did. 

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,542 battles

Not going foreward in a low tier team in asymetric battles is extremely hurtful to the teams chance to win. Camping or being AFK = lose.

It is well justified to be (mass) reported for that. For a change.

[CATS]
Players
26,820 posts
14,383 battles
13 minutes ago, 123789123789 said:

It does not matter if you are sure. That is subjective.

Customer Service does not distribute replays. That is your job.

6 minutes ago, 123789123789 said:

it was asymmetric battle t5-t8 join the battle 

i got punishment cause i am free to play. 

i have seen some stream ppl play defensive when they have to they don't get punishment for that.

• Then you should expect to face Tier VIII ships
  • You got punished for breaking the rules. People in premium ships are not excempt for that. Btw, you own some premiums, your are not a F2P player....
  • You do not get punished for that. You get sanctioned for doing nothing, which is something different.
  • Cool 2

Players
111 posts
3,172 battles
9 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

It does not matter if you are sure. That is subjective.

Customer Service does not distribute replays. That is your job.

• Then you should expect to face Tier VIII ships
  • You got punished for breaking the rules. People in premium ships are not excempt for that. Btw, you own some premiums, your are not a F2P player....
  • You do not get punished for that. You get sanctioned for doing nothing, which is something different.

i was asking replay to see my intentionally afk behaviour so i could accept this suspend as justice.

did you see the replay ? i did face that massa but not like idiot.

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,008 posts
12,259 battles
24 minutes ago, 123789123789 said:

you are tester. makes sense you gonna support those moderators. 

I have nothing to do with them and me being Supertester doesn't matter at all here. I consider your conspiracy-theory being ridiculous, but this does not matter at all. 

I do know that these punishments for inactivity are never "unjustified" - and I believe that you were passive in a match (or more than one) which got reviewed. 

[CATS]
Players
26,820 posts
14,383 battles
Just now, 123789123789 said:

i was asking replay to see my intentionally afk behaviour so i could accept this suspend as justice.

did you see the replay ? i did face that massa but not like idiot.

They do not do that.

As I said, the replay has probably nothing to do with your sanction.

• Cool 1