You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

about snowflakes and ships.

7 comments in this topic

[L4GG]
Players
3,166 posts
10,740 battles

Hi.

I knocked out what i think it's snowflakes ( WG symbol at the left corner of the ship square in port) from my t10 and from my t9s

100 India Delta  flags - SC (very handy to my Bayern and Bama)

and a bunch of special flags - 10, 15 and 5 , Leviathan, Hydra and Dragoon ( a God send present for the upcoming Halloween)

My question is.

I have two tech tree ships unlocked if i buy them now, do they come with the snowflake or not?

Thank you.

[SHAFT]
Players
9,869 posts
9,001 battles
3 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

I have two tech tree ships unlocked if i buy them now, do they come with the snowflake

Yes

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
3,166 posts
10,740 battles
12 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Yes

Thank you, so much.

plus 5 Scylla and  5 Basilisk.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,853 posts
5,332 battles
3 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

I have two tech tree ships unlocked if i buy them now, do they come with the snowflake or not?

Yes they will. As will any other ships you may unlock and or purchase during the event.

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
3,166 posts
10,740 battles

I think i'll have a substantial more special signals that i had for Halloween.:Smile_great: 

[TOXIC]
Players
4,720 posts
12,001 battles
14 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

Others have answered your question but I'll throw in another detail that, while predictable, might not be 100% clear: while buying a ship lets you reap the bonus, selling and buying a ship again does not re-set it.

[SINT]
Players
918 posts
21,003 battles
14 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

Thank you.

in addition purchased premium or freemium ships also come with the snowflake. So a bought coal, steel, RP or FXP ship also comes with the appropriate bonus. And the ones bought with hard cash naturally...