You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
WarDax

Modstation after 098 - ShipIcons by BadoBest

3 comments in this topic

[REGIN]
Players
105 posts

I don't really know what to expect but this mod does not seem to work. I assume it may entirely normal with a new release, it worked in 097.

Bit odd that you can access the interface of the mod in game, but the mod as such is no longer working.

Adding a screenie for additional info...

image.thumb.png.03ca0033f53546878e49e0f9f661fe77.png

Administrator
290 posts
11 battles
14 hours ago, WarDax said:

I don't really know what to expect but this mod does not seem to work. I assume it may entirely normal with a new release, it worked in 097.

Bit odd that you can access the interface of the mod in game, but the mod as such is no longer working.

Hello.

Why do you think the mod doesn't work? Please send me a list of installed modifications and screenshots of the problem.
Before releasing a modpack, we always check the modifications and this mod worked. I just checked it again and the mod worked as usual.
If the mod really did not work, there would be a lot of messages about this.

[REGIN]
Players
105 posts

Thanks, I am not familiar with how you test and release the Mods, I do make sure to update modStation and allow the selected Mods to download and load.

I think I see what I did wrong. I had defaulted the game settings, it had been crashing a bit often since last update, thus disabling Team Lineups in Settings... after re enabling it the mod works. What had me confused is that you can still access the Mod Settings from within game.